Chapter Eleven.

I spent more time getting ready for School than I usually would. I left my hair naturally wavy but made sure it was sitting exactly the way that I wanted it to before hair spraying the shit out of it. I made sure that my make-up looked the best that it possibly could, before throwing on my school shirt and skirt.

I heard Poppy beep out the front while I was deciding whether to wear a tie or not and I quickly tossed it aside, deciding today was not the day for it. I threw my thigh-high socks on, stepped into some black flats and ran for the door, grabbing my bag from the kitchen whilst doing so. I was nervous to see Poppy, we didn't keep anything from each other but it was obvious that I couldn't tell anyone about mine and Mr. Langdon's agreement. I didn't want him to get in trouble and I definitely didn't want to get in trouble myself.

"Hey Avery! I missed yo-- Wow."

Poppy stared me up and down, the only noise coming from her car stereo. I giggled as I sat down, maybe I did go a little too far with getting ready.

"You look hot!" She laughed as she pulled her car onto the road. We chatted like everything was normal the whole way to School and she obviously hadn't picked up on my anxiety yet, which was a good sign.

We met up with Matt and Damien when we got to School and all walked to our separate classes together. Mr. Langdon's class was after lunch and I couldn't wait to see him again.

Poppy and Damien were awfully quiet at lunch and refused to look at each other. After a long, awkward silent lunch - The bell rang. It was time to go to PE.

"Poppy, what's going on with you and Damien?" I finally gained the courage to ask while we were getting changed in the dressing room.

"Um well, yesterday when we weren't together he asked me to come over and... Yeah."

"And what is Yeah supposed to mean?" I laughed whilst Poppy's face turned bright red.

"Oh we didn't go all the way Avery! I can't believe you think I'm that kind of person." She laughed it off as we walked to the rest of the group. She had worn a tight, low cut singlet and some tights and I had put on a tight, crop top with some even tighter shorts.

The whole class sat down and I briefly filled Matt in on why lunch was so awkward whilst Poppy oogled over Damien. Levi walked toward us and oh man, I was weak at the knees. He told us that we were playing Volleyball today and that we all needed to help set up the nets. His eyes shot open when he saw me and I knew that my job was done for the day. He then looked down and studied hard at his clip board, before calling my name and telling me to meet me in his office immediately.

I started to walk awkwardly toward the office, shocked. Before I saw the smirk on his face and the look that he had in his eyes, kind of like the day we had in the classroom together. I wondered what he was going to say, or do. I mean, we were at the beginning of the class and setting up for volleyball couldn't take that long, could it?

I guess I was just going to have to find out.

AUTHORS NOTE: I am so sorry for being on hiatus! Hopefully I'm back for good now. Don't forget to comment, favourite, follow me and all that kind of stuff! Love you all!