9- "It's not a toy. When you pull the trigger, you have to mean it."-Rick Grimes

▌│█║▌║▌║ Author's Note ║▌║▌║█│▌

Dear Walkers,

Huge S/O to @NowAndForever for making the new cover! Go follow her, you won't regret it! and, another S/O to @ejane1 for the other cover on the right! Thank you both so much!

I am trying to get atleast the next 2 chapters done this spring break. I have confidence! Thank you so much to all of my wonderful readers and...

Happy Zombie Reading!

Micky.

▌│█║▌║▌║ Nine ║▌║▌║█│▌

Daryl parks the car next to the other vehicles. The street is now deserted and there is no longer and walkers lingering around.

"Looks like they cleared out," Daryl says, putting his bow over his shoulder and handing me my jacket, "let's go."

I slip it on and climb out of the car, cautiously looking for walkers then running into the building. After climbing the many flights of stairs, we reach our room. I stand in the doorway as I watch Erik pace back and forth, his hand covering his eyes. He looks over and his eyes widen in surprise then he rushes over.

"Cameron," He sighs in relief, hugging me tightly, "I'm so sorry I left you baby."

I pull away from the hug and smile slightly.

"It's fine," I say simply, feeling hurt that he would just leave me like that.

His eyebrows crease and he looks worried.

"I really am sorry babe," he apologizes again, taking my hands in his, "I promise it won't happen again."

I nod and duck under his arm, Daryl following me. I sit on the couch and Daryl sits beside me, a new wrap for my ankle in hand. He begins to change the wrapping when Erik comes over.

"I got it," he insists. Daryl looks up at him, then back down to my ankle. He continues to change it.

 Erik taps him on the shoulder and Daryl sighs, moving out of the way for Erik. Does he have to do everything for me?

After it's changed I try to push myself up but my arms are sore. Erik doesn't notice and Daryl helps me up.

"Thanks," I mutter, catching a glimpse of Erik looking at Daryl, a look of jealousy on his face.

Later that night, I change into my night clothes. I stand in the bathroom, brushing my teeth when Erik knocks on the door.

"Yeah?"

"It's Erik," he says, "can I come in?"

I open the door and Erik stands in the doorway in nothing but his plaid blue boxers. He steps in and shuts the dorr behind him. His skin is a lot darker than I remember before this all happened and his abs and biceps more toned.

He wraps his arms around me as I put my tooth brush away, his stomach pressed against my back. He places his chin on my shoulder as he hugs me from behind.

"I'm really sorry," he whispers into my ear, "I love you."

Even though I'm mad at him, he's still as hard to ignore as before.

"It's okay," I sigh, smiling, "Love you too."

Erik smiles back and I turn to face him, leaning against the counter. He leans in for a kiss. I try to turn away but he gets to me again.