Chapter 13

The morning? I think I mean it's still dark outside. I look to the clock in the room and see that it's 4 am. Im then reminded how i woke up when a phone starts ringing. I try to get uo to find the phone but with Joeys arm still wrapped around me. Should i wake him up? I think so.

I start shaking him "J-Mr. Birlem, wake up!" i shout.

"Nice save, Maggie" He says with a slight chuckle. He slowly reaches for his phone. By the caller ID i can tell it's David.

"Hello?"

"Crape"

"Get your gun and tell Jerry he needs to come aswell."

I don't hear David but only Joey of course. He then puts the phone down.

"Get dressed and fast" He says getting out of bed already putting on his jeans from the night before. Scared, i run and put my clothes on still confused on what's happening.

Im fully dressed but Joey doesn't have his shirt on oh shoot i had it.

"Oh yeah here's your shirt"

"Thanks but you look better in it" He said with a wink. Is it bad that it was hot? Well he is an attractive male so... i find it acceptable. Wait, shit nevermind he's him okay i take back that it was a hot wink.

He leaves me with the shirt in hand and grabs his hoodie and puts that on. He starts walking to the door, not knowing what to do i follow him.

"No, stay in here. It could get dangerous" He says warning me. That's kind of sweet right? Look im trying to find some good qualities or the good qualities are coming out of him. Either way im starting to hate him a little less

_________________
15 votes until the next chapter :)