Chapter 35

Maggie POV

"Thank you Joey" I said to him while we've been driving for about twenty minutes.

"Don't worry, got you just in time." He says with a chuckle in effort to try and lighten the mood.

He looked over to me and noticed a look on my faced that showed sadness and fear. He gently grabbed my hand and held it in his. Being with Joey for these past minutes has already calmed me down and made me feel much safer. Now i'm with Joey and I know there's no chance of me getting taken again by my father or Jacob as I know they are both dead. I over heard David tell that to Joey. Joey had a look on his face wishing I hadn't heard it but I had looked at him and gave him a small smile.

I'm glad they're both passed in all honesty. It removes a lot of stress.

I can't believe through all this time I ended up feeling safer with Joey. But what happens now? Do i return to my old home and ways? seemed like Joey read my mind

"I know you may want to go see your friends, go back to school and do all the.. normal stuff I guess but after everything I think it's safer for you to stay with the gang."

I just smiled a small smile. I knew the possibility of me getting away from all this was small. And as weird as it sounds maybe spending more time with Joey might no be that bad. I mean I think we're both starting to develop feelings for each other.

The lifestyle i'll be living will be far from what I imagined.

____________
at the gang house
____________

I get out the car with Joey opening the door for me. I nod and said thank you as he closed it while I stepped away. I was walking ahead when Joey had grasped my hand. He pulled me towards himself so that I was now against his chest while I stood in the sheets I had from my old room with Jacob.

"I missed you so much" He said holding onto my cheek.

"I missed you too."

His eyes then flickered between my eyes and my lips, I did the same for him as well. He soon connected our lips. I missed his lips on mine. Our kiss was filled with passion and lust. After two minutes I broke away.

"Im so sorry did I rush, I knew I shouldn't have especially after what happened with Jac-"

I cut him off by kissing again. Once broke apart again, I rested my forehead against his.

"It's fine, don't worry." I spoke quietly

_____________
38 Votes until the next chapter

Awe
'Gang leader' s last chapter
will be the next.

BUT

i will be making another book so stay tuned😊