s i x

*one week late*
(It's now January 14, 2019)

WARNING!

I was making my way to the lunch room and then Violet pushes me up to the lockers with Joey standing behind her. "You fucking slut, you don't deserve to be alive! You are a fucking bitch, who doesn't care about anyone. Go kill yourself you bastard. Stay away from Jojo he doesn't like you anymore. Nobody does!" she yelled and I just looked at her shivering. Tears rolled down my face as they walked away. I slid down the lockers with my crutches by my side.

The whole week they have been pushing me around and telling me to kill myself. I have told Mads and Riley and they try their best to comfort me but I keep feeling worse by the day.

I called an Uber and went back home. I rushed into my bathroom with my crushes and sat on the toilet seat. I pull out a razor from the top drawer and start cutting my wrist. 3 deep slits on both wrists. The blood was busting out of my wrists and I sobbed thinking of all the things they have told me. I hold up the razor to give my self another slit and the door budges open.

"What the fuck are you doing" Jacob said running in and grabbing the razor from my hand. "I don't deserve to be alive Jacob, just please leave me and let me die" "Are you crazy! I love you Sara so much you mean the world to me and mom. You deserve to be alive you always know how to bring a smile in everyone's faces. Now please let's go to the ER" he said kissing my head and carrying me to his car. I didn't reply and just cried.

We arrived to the hospital and they inspected my wrists. "The cuts are not to deep so I can't be able to stitch her up...I'm just going to apply some medical glue" the doctor said getting up from his chair and applying some numbing cream then glue.

A few hours later we arrived back home. My mom comforted me and assured me that I don't have to go to school tomorrow. Jacob and I then snuggled together on the couch and we watch the kissing booth together until we both fell asleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night breathing heavily. All the things Joey and Violet have been telling me all week came back rushing back.

"Hey, hey it's okay" Jacob said hugging me.

...