t w e n t y - f i v e

Joey leaned in and opened the door for me. I really thought he was going to kiss me. "I had lots of fun tonight" he said smirking at the move he just pulled. "Me too" I said closing the side of my door. "Aren't you going to go out?" He giggled. "Maybe I want to go out from your side of the car" I smiled. I then straddle on top of him and faced him. I open his side of the door, before I could get out he closed the door.

He placed his hand on my neck and leaned in and so did I. His soft lips touched mine as we move our lips in sync. I cup his face with my hands and he moves his hand off my neck and places one on my back and one on my butt squeezing it.

 I cup his face with my hands and he moves his hand off my neck and places one on my back and one on my butt squeezing it

(Imagine they are in the car)

His lips made his was down to my neck sucking on it passionately leaving purple bruises. "Mhm" I moaned and then bit my lips. Joey then looks at me satisfied with a grin on his face.

I decided to tease him a little too. I kissed my way down to his neck and kissed him softly, I left some purple hickeys as well. I slid my hands down his torso and stoped at his v-line. He then groans in delight licking his lips.

I then look at him and we both smiled like idiots. My face turned hot red and so did his. "Thank you Joey" I winked and grabbed pickle Rick as I left his car. "Anytime babygirl" he rolled down his window and yelled.

What the fuck just happened?! Did I literally just kiss my best friend?! Did joey just call me babygirl?! Why did I actually like it?! Many questions filled in my head but all I could do was smile the whole time.

I changed into some pjs then hopped in bed. I look at the time as see it's 11:52 pm. I set my alarm for 7:00 am frowning because of the fact I have school tomorrow.

...