n i n e t e e n

"Hewy gwirl" I open the door for her to come in. "Heyyyy! I brought some options for me to wear. Oh and how are you doing?" she said as I take some on the clothes from her hands. "I'm dowing okwkay" I replied and we walked into my room.

I laid down the options she brought on my bed. "Hmmm, How abowt you wear this bowdysuit and I'll give you one of my skwirt" I said looking in my closet. "Alright!" She replied all exited. I hand her the bodysuit and my skirt and she striped down to her underwear. I look away so she could put on the bodysuit.

"Damm your gowing to get sowme tonight!" I whistle

"Damm your gowing to get sowme tonight!" I whistle. "Haha, stopppp" she giggles. She then sat down on my chair in front of my vanity and I started to put some makeup on her.

I then spray a ton of perfume on her

I then spray a ton of perfume on her. She then coughs "I need to quickly get back home before he picks me up. Thanks babe" she hurries out of my house with the rest of her clothes.

I then clean up my vanity and decided to call my mom a tell her everything.

After the 2 hour call, I got comfy in bed and my eyes started to feel heavy as I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up with my phone ringing. I check the time and it's 2:14 am. I decided to answer the call from Mads.

"You won't believe what just happened!"
"Why are you stwill awake?"
"I just couldn't sleep without telling you.."
"Tewll me what?"
"That Charles and I had sex!"
"No way!!"
"Mhm"
"Was he goowd?"
"The best I've had, anyways sorry for waking you up"
"No worries, you showuld go get sowme slweep yourself"
"Good night Es"
"Good nighwt Mads"

The phone call ended and I drifted off to sleep once again.

+

I woke up with my alarm going off, my lips were screaming in pain. I got up and look in the mirror and I practically yelled. My lips were so swollen and red, I tried to call Jacob but words just couldn't come out of my mouth.

I knock on his door "come in" I open the door. "Omg it's huge, does it hurt" he asked and I nodded. "Did the doctor give you any pain killers?" He added and I once again nodded.

I walked into my room and he followed me. He takes 2 tablets out and hands them to me. I swallow the pills. "Do you want to go to school" He asks and I nodded. "If you need me to pick you up call me" he said before leaving my room.

I changed into a black Astroworld hoodie that was Jacob's and some black leggings I also wore sunglasses to cover up my black eye. I hopped in my car and start to drive to school.

Before I entered school I popped up the hood on my head.

I walked up to my locker and I notice that Violet was already standing there. I quickly turn the other way hoping she didn't see me. "Where do you think your going Sara" she said and I slowly turn around to face her. "Bahaha" she bursted out laughing. "Look at your fucking lips! Why are you wearing glasses inside? Am I too bright for you." She chuckles then tries to snatch the sunglasses I quickly turn my face before she could. She then snatched it again and this time she succeeded. I couldn't say anything I tried to take the sunglasses back but she hid it behind her back. She then pulls out her phone and I cover my face before she could take an actual picture. Violet threw my glasses sending it flying across the hall.

I quickly run to go grab my glasses, I bent down to grab it and put it on before someone else would see me. Tears started to form in my eyes and roll down my cheeks.

I slowly walk to my class with my head down with tears rolling down my face, until I bump into someone. "Oh sorry" the boy said. I look up and see Jack. "Hey what's wrong" he asked. I couldn't answer I just pulled him in a hug and started to cry in his chest. He then strokes my back, after a couple of seconds he lets go and removes my sunglasses and starts to wipe my tears. "Um..here is my phone, type up what happened" he handed me his phone and I started typing. I typed up a short version of what just happened and handed Jack's phone back to him.

He read what I typed up and said "She is a fucking whore! Don't listen to anything she says, just ignore her. Let's go to class" he says then wraps his arms around my shoulder as we walk to class.

...