Chapter 06

I wake up the next morning seeing that Jaden hasn't come back yet. I get out of bed and head to then bathroom . I turn the light closing the door and  locking it. I get undressed and start the water. Once the water was to the temperature I like I step in the shower feeling the water hit my face then my body. I sit there for a while till I grab the shampoo and put some in my hair. I scrub my head and then rinse it. I then grabbed my conditioner and put that in my hair. I let it soak and as I do that I wash my body and shave. I rinse my body and my hair before stepping out of the shower then wrapping a towel around me. I walk over to the skin and grab my toothbrush and toothpaste, and brush my teeth. I then wipe my mouth and wash my face and dry my hair. I  unlock the door and open it before shutting the light off. I walk over to the closet and get clothes to wear for today.

I walk back into the bathroom and I turn on the light

I walk back into the bathroom and I turn on the light. I grab my perfume and put it on. I then grab my deodorant and put that on to. I hop onto the counter of the sink and sit facing the mirror grabbing my makeup. I prop my phone up and go live on Instagram. Once people start joining I talk. "Hey guys," I said looking at the comments. People started asking a bunch of questions so I started picking them off. "Where's Jaden?" I read. "Well I'm not completely sure, everyone said he left with some stuff last night," I said looking in the mirror beating my face with the beauty blender. "How's the Bahamas?" I read looking at the phone. "It's very beautiful, the water is super clear and pretty," I said smiling as someone walked in the bathroom. "Wow you're getting ready, already," Joey said hoping onto the counter next to me. "Yes sir, I have plans for all of us to go to the fair today," I said skimming the comments. "Oh hey guys," Joey said waving. The comments started to fill with how cute our friendship was and how close we are. Joey and I just smile. I continued to do my makeup and reading the comments. "Is Jaden back," I asked Joey. "Nope no ones heard from him since he left yesterday," he said looking at me through the mirror. "Okay, I mean today's our one month and I just thought that he'd be here you know," I said thinking. "I'm sure he'll come back," Joey said. I look at my phone and seeing that the comments were filling with "Jaden" I was super confused, but then he commented "Ummm...won't be able to make it today," I read aloud. "Why not? Jae today's our one month," I said getting a tad upset. "Umm some reasons," he commented again. I brush it off and start ignoring his comments. People continued to comment when I seen that Avani joined. "Vaniiii," I said super excited. "When in the hell you and Ant coming to the Bahamas?," I asked her. "Speaking of that we're landing later tonight," she comments back. "Ooo yesss", I said. "We're going to the fair later tonight so I'll just pick you guys up on the way."

I answered more questions that people were asking as I finished my makeup. "Alright guys I think I'm going to end the live here. I love you all so much and keep doing what you guys are doing. Never give up either and I know somethings may be bad, but they'll get better at some point. If you ever need anyone to talk to I'm here, I always check my DMs and try to reply to as many as you guys as I can." I say smiling and ending the live. "Damn so motivational Haze," Joey says smiling. I smile and put some lip gloss on to finish the makeup look. "Wait what should I do with my hair," I ask Joey. "Hmm, leave it natural," he says flipping a piece of my hair up. "But Joey I hardly like it straight," I said whining. "Hey you asked me sooo," he says throwing his hands up.