Chapter 15

Joeys Birthday

So it had been a week or two and we'll today's joeys birthday. I was super exited to give him his gift. I had to leave super early this morning to go get his gift.

I had gotten up and brushed my hair and teeth. I put deodorant on and went to the closet opening it and then closing it behind me quietly. I was looking for something super comfy ass today was gonna be a long day.

I found this outfit and I put it on

I found this outfit and I put it on. I then walk up to the mirror and put my hair in a low ponytail pulling out my side hairs and two small front pieces or hair. I put my socks and shoes on. I walked out of the closet and walked back to the bathroom and put on a little bit of mascara.

I grabbed my phone and purse and I closed the door and went upstairs to wake up Sophia. I walked in her room knowing she'd still be asleep. "Soph wake up," I said to her. "Mmmm," she groaned. "Cmon we have to go get joeys present," I said knowing she knew what it was. "The dog," she shot up rubbing her eyes.

She got up and hurried and got ready. By the time she got ready to was about 5:30. "Perfect timing Soph," I smiled as we walked out her and down the stairs. We had wrote them a note so they didn't worry about us.

"Good morning Jen, Kash, and Joey. Sophia and I went out to go get joeys present this morning so we should be back later today with it. If you need us to pick up anything on the way back we'll be glad to. Oh and happy birthday Joey!! We love you lots! Oh Jen give us a call when you can so you can help with joeys stuff that goes along with his present ;). Have an amazing day.
Much love, Sophia and Hazel"

After we placed the note down we got in one of the cars that were outside. We pulled out of the driveway and started driving to get the dog. I've never been so excited to get something in my life. Me and Sophia talked about how much he would love him. He's always wanted a dog and well now he's getting one.

We stopped at Starbucks and dunkin to get donuts and coffee. We jammed out to music and talked in till we got a call. Since my phone was connected to the car I answered through there.

•The call•
Joey-Hazel-Sophia

"Hellerrr"
"Heyy"
"Where are you guys I seen the note"
"Ummm we had to leave super early for something"
"Joey we'll be back later chill"
"Wherever  you're going how longs the drive"
"Few hours love"
"Well can you bring me some, wait never mind I'll ask the guys"
"Uhh what do you mean"
"Joey...what do you mean"
"Nun"
"Well ummm okay then"
"I'm sure we'd have no trouble getting whatever you need"
"Okay hold on"
"Okay"
"Okay"
"Never mind y'all keep driving it'll have to wait."
"Okay well we'll see you later"
"Okay bye, love you guys"
"Bye love you too"
"Love you too Jo"

•End off the call•

"That was weird," Sophia said. I had looked at her and nodded before turning my eyes back on the road. I was thinking to myself in what he could've needed, but then I had to pee. I pulled over to store/gas station. I walked in the store and told them I was getting gas on pump 5. I got some snacks for Soph and I. I also got a couple drinks for us to have.

After buying that stuff she came in and took the bag so I could use the restroom. Once I got to the restroom I pulled out my phone to check when I started my period and when I checked it said I had been almost a month late. I didn't think anything of it so I just peed and washed my hands so we could get back on the road.

Once we left the store almost an hour ago my period tracker had came across my mind causing me to pull over. "Is everything okay," Sophia asked concerned. "Soph," I looked at her worried. "What's wrong," she looked at me. "I'm late," I said looking at her.