Chapter 12

•Going home for joeys birthday a few weeks early•

I woke up by my alarm and Nessa walking in the door. Yeah she's stayed with me for a while after the whole break up. She's still healing. I hope they get back together though. Anyways. We're packed we just have to get dressed and stuff.

After we got dressed and brushed our teeth, and other things we needed to do

After we got dressed and brushed our teeth, and other things we needed to do. We grabbed my keys and went to the airport.

Once we got there we checked in and went through security. After doing that we got something to eat. Nessa and I made a few TikToks. As we were ready to make another our gate was called so we got our stuff and went to the plane.

I'm scrolling through Instagram waiting for the plane to take off. Nessa's sitting here quietly and hasn't said one word since we boarded the plane. I thought it was odd but I'll let her be for now. She was look out the window from over me. You know what I change my mind I need to know what's wrong with her. "Hey Nes, you okay," I asked her shutting off my phone. "Uh yeah, I'm fine," she looks at the seat in front of her. "Nes, is it about josh," I looked at her and she sighed. "Yeah, I don't know what it's gonna be like for me going back there." "Hey look I'm staying in la till schools about to start." I hugged her. "Thank you," she hugs me back. After we hugged the plane took off.

At LAX•

We got off the plane and went to baggage claim. I got out my phone from my purse to text Sophia.

Nessa and I got our bags and ordered an Uber to get to Sophia's

Nessa and I got our bags and ordered an Uber to get to Sophia's. We waited on the Uber for 10-15 minutes until it showed up. We put our bags in the trunk, and we got in the back of the car.

•At Sophias•

We had finally arrived at Jens and we got out of the car, and got our bags out of the Uber. We then walked up to the door and knocked quietly so only Jen and Kash could hear. She opened the door with Kash in her arms and then stepped outside and closed the door. "Oh my goodness it's so nice to see you again," she says hugging me. "It's nice to see you too," I hugged her back. As we got out of the hug we seen that Kash was in Nessas arms. I walked over to her so I could see Kash and so she could see Jen. Kash hugged me tightly. "Thank you so much for letting us stay her Jen I appreciate," I said to her still holding Kashius. "You girls are welcome anytime," she says opening the door. I grabbed my bags after putting Kash down and he wanted to help so I let his have one of the ones with wheels. We closed the door and I went upstairs quietly into joeys room and sat my stuff in a corner to where he couldn't see it. Nessa went to one of the guest rooms and then went to sophias room.

I waited a little bit till I went to Sophias room. Once I walked in the door Skyler said "Oh hey jo-" she got up and ran over to me. "I'm not Joey," I said laughing. "I missed you Hazel," she says crying. "Aww I missed you to Sky," I said pulling back and wiping her tears away with my thumbs. "I thought you weren't coming till the 20th," she says hugging me again. "Well I thought I'd come a few week earlier so we could spend more time together since I'm not going back till schools about to start," I said hugging her back. "Wait really," she says looking up and me. "Yes really," I say and Sophia looks at me and then her phone. "What's up Soph," I asked her freaking out a bit. "Joeys on his way home and says he's getting Chick-fil-A," she looks at me. "You know mine and Nessas order, and if he askes why so much food say so we can have some for later if we get hungry." I say just about to walk out the room.

I walked to joeys room and sat up my phone to start a TikTok so when I heard him come upstairs I could start it.

I was just sitting on the bed when I heard joeys voice. "Hey I'm home with food," he says. Okay now I should probably stand up. Once I stood up I heard footsteps coming up so I quietly went over to my phone to start it. Once I started it he opened the door and I go to give him a hug, but he slightly pushed me away in shock. I was walking over to my phone until he grabbed my arm and spun me around, and kissed me. I kissed him back I then went over to my phone and ended the TikTok. "What the hell are you doing here," he says tackling me into his bed. "I wanted to surprise you," I said laughing. "Well you sure did, now let's see this TikTok," he says getting off of me. I showed him the TikTok and he told me to post it.

"I'm hungry," I say to him smiling. "Your chicken and noodles with a side of fries, and your large sweet tea is downstairs," he says. I get up off the bed and go grab my food and then go back up stairs and sit in his gaming chair that's at his desk. "How long are you staying for," Joey asked me. "I'm staying till schools about to start," I say taking a bite of my soup. "So till August," he looked at me. "Yes till August," I say smiling. "So what'd you get me for my birthday," he smiles. "Jo you have to wait till you're birthday," I say now eating a fry.

Joey and I talked while we were eating and we caught up a bit on the stuff that's been going on here in LA. Stuffs been calm from what I'm hearing from Joey besides Kelianne getting a boyfriend. Joey said Taylor wasn't happy about it for a few weeks, but he supports her and wants her to be happy. I get how Tayler feels though every time Joey gets a girlfriends that's how I feel. Tayler and I are quite similar. We get jealous a bit, but then we're happy for the other person and that's okay it's okay to be jealous every once in a blue moon as long as you don't take it to far.

It's been a few hours since I've been gotten here and well what I'm currently doing right now is laying in bed with Joey just sitting there in silence enjoying each other's company. I turned my head over to see Joey looking at me. "What," I giggled. "Nothing I was just admiring you," he smiles at me. "Joeyyy," I say blushing and extending the y in his name. I then turned my head again so now I could see the ceiling.

God I love this kid I thought to myself. I then felt arms wrap around me. I looked over to see Joey laying on my chest as his eyes were close. I smiled at myself as I kissed his head. I then went to sleep with him.