Chapter 16

Joeys Birthday pt:2

"WHAT" she says as her mouth dropped. "What an I going to do? I just graduated high school! I-I'm just about to start college in a few month when you go back to school... I-I-I'm not even 18 yet..."I looked at her as my eyes filled with tears. "It's okay Haze, you're gonna make it through this," she hugged me. "You think so," I wiped my eyes. She nodded her head yes.

We continued driving after I calmed down. We finally got to the owners house. Once we pulled in we got out of the car and seen that the dogs were outside running around. "Oh my god look at that one," I pointed out a black, tan, and grey/white to Sophia. "He'd love that one," she said. I nodded my head and we walked up to the owner. "Ahhh you must be Hazel," the owner said. "Yes and this is Sophia, Joeys little sister." I said shaking her hand. "So which one for you guys," she has asked. "This one," we say as the dog ran up to us. "Perfect," she says and takes him in.

We waited for her to bring him out. When she did she brought out a bed some food and a food and water bowl etc... as we paid her as we did that we thanked her and got the dog situated in the car. "Aghh I can't wait to see his reaction," I said starting the car. We pulled out of the driveway and the dog same up in the front. Sophia had patted her lap and the dog came and sat lied down.

We did the same as we did before talk and jam out to music, but when we did stop at the gas stations so the dog could us the bathroom and so well so I could use the bathroom. I sighed as I checked out and headed to the bathroom. I peed and washed my hands. I put the cap back on the pregnancy test and I waited and waited and waited.

Now it's been almost 5 minutes. I checked the test and well it had said pregnant. I sat there looking at myself in the mirror. I put the test in my purse and flushed the toilet with my foot and walked out of the store. Once Sophia had seen me she knew there was gonna be some news. "So what'd it say," she looked at me. "I'm pregnant," I said looking at her not sure how to feel. I mean I've always wanted kids, but not right now. I was still going on with life and living my best life as well. She just hugged me and rubbed y back. "Everything's going to be okay," she says in a soft soothing voice. "You know you're going to be a great mother," as added. I shook my head and was about to start the engine till she stopped me. "I'll drive," she said as her hand laid on mine. I shook my head. She did have a permit. "Please just let me drive back so you can have time to process this and rest," she trying to convince me and well if I'm being honest it worked. We both got out of the car and switched spots.

We got situated once again and she started driving home. I ended up falling asleep processing about everything.

Sophias POV

I looked over at Hazel as I was listening to music and driving. "Aww this poor girl," I thought to myself. My question is how did Joey let this happen. He knows better. I'm going to stick by her side no matter what. Hazel really deserves the world. She's just so kind, caring, loyal, responsible, loving, excepting, pretty, and I must say she's a Heather, but most of all she's a bad bitch.

I just hope joeys gonna stick by her side through this. I know she still has a lot that she wants to accomplish, but the hardest part for her I'm going to be not being able to play volleyball. God she loves that sport way to fucking much. It's always been apart of her life, and well it's helped her through thick and thin. That's what really helps her escape from everything.

I looked at the phone to see how many minutes we have left till we got home and it's only a couple. I called my mom and told her that we're almost there and to get the stuff ready. I was gonna tell her about Hazel but I think she should do that. My mom loves her enough to support through anything. She's like family to us and always has been.