Families

A/N : To anyone who is confused on the last chapter I'm going to clear some stuff up. Miry faked her death and only a few people know (King, Trevor, Jay, and Marcus). Miry and King moved to Australia after the rumor started spreading, and yes they changed their names to Jeff and Aaliyah. And to help you guys out (cough Chris cough) try to pay attention to the foreshadowing. Foreshadow: v. be a warning or indication of (a future event).
- mxries

"He's dead" I laugh taking another sip of the bottle of vodka in my hand, "Isn't this great?!"

"Miry, please stop dinking." King whispers coming closer to me, "Please, baby, Jayson wouldn't want to see you like this."

"He wouldn't want to see me with you neither, but look where we are!" I yell, "I wasn't with him when I should have been! He was there for me through everything, and the one time he needs me I'm not there!"

"No one knew this would happen."

He hides his emotions so well that I don't even know what to believe. Oh how I wish I could do that; how I wish nothing could destroy me nor break me down both physically and emotionally.

"Miry listen" he sighs, "I know this is hard for you, and I'm 100 percent sure he doesn't blame you for this, it was just meant to be. He died saving you and that's all he cared about, saving you. He loves you enough to die for you, and well, that finally happened. I understand you're upset with yourself because you weren't there and you feel like this is all your fault, but it's not trust me. No one is blaming you for anything, no one hates you, you're bringing all this hate and torture to yourself and I can't let that continue.

Dammit if Jayson couldn't show you how great you are in those five years you two were together than I will! Miry, two guys are deeply in love with you and you still bring yourself down? Two guys fought for you and you still think we hate you? Please, for Jayson, for Patrick, for any guy who has ever loved you, stop hating yourself. Let yourself love, accept love, and give love. Miry you changed my life it may not seem like it because I'm just as fucked up as before, but have you realized how my attitude with you changes?" he chuckles making me glance up at him, "Okay, maybe I still act like an asshole at times, but I honestly do love you. You made me believe in love even after all I suffered. You were and are the only, and first, girl I've ever fallen in love with. I'm sorry I had to pull you away from a great guy for you to be with me, but we both are on the same page when I say this: all we care about is your happiness. Yes, at first Jay was horrible when he found out, but you know deep inside all he wanted was for you to be happy. I know I made you cheat on him with me, but why do you think I kept pushing you back even further? Because I didn't want to ruin the happiness you had with the boy."

I look at the bottle in my hand and take one more sip of it before handing it to King. He takes a good, long sip and then continues his little rant.

"At the end, every time I kept pushing you away I just wanted more and more of you, and I'm sorry. You already had your life planned out with Jayson and I got between it. Jayson shouldn't be up there right now, I should be. Hell you should just kill me yourself because I basically killed the guy you were going to marry. I'm so sorry." he chokes out, his eyes were glass looking, but everything else is the same, "I'm sorry you couldn't have your happy ending with him."

I haven't said a word since he started talking, and I didn't want to because then he would never have told me all of this. I still don't say anything, but instead call Marcus.

"Hey Ray."

"Miry? Miry please tell me you're okay, I'm so sorry."

"It's okay. Hey, um" King gets up and goes into my suitcase taking out a bottle of pills, "Did you talk to Jay before he..?"