Chapter 19

Fiona's POV

"Nice to meet you Faith! I'm Fiona." I said, shaking her hand. "Nice to meet you too!!" She said.

"NASH!!! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE I WANT YOU TO MEET SOMEONE!" Taylor shouted.

Nash came running down the steps and toward the end, he jumped over the railing. "I'm h- Hey pretty lady can I get yo number." He said in a ghetto voice.

"Haha I don't think you need it." Faith winked. Nash's face was blank. "I like you already!" I told Faith and linked my arm with hers.

When we were out of the guys sights I asked her, "Who's your favorite?!?"

"It may or may not be Nash." She blushed. "Go down there and give him your number right now." I demanded.

"Ok ok." She muttered, going downstairs. It had almost slipped my mind that Matt was probably gonna break up with Lexi.

I found Matt in the kitchen, of course, and surprised him by jumping on his back. "MATTCHU I LOVE YOUUU!" I sang. "I hate you." He said sarcastically. Which made me slap him.

"Did you find anything good to eat? I'm starved and I couldn't even get Starbucks." I whined.

"No. Taylor's house has nothing." He said. "Where is Lexiiiii I want her to do my hair." I asked him. "She went to get her nails done with Deanna." He replied. "Ugh your boring goodbye." I said.

I lazily walked into the living room. "Babe?" I asked. "Yeah." Shawn said. "You wanna have a lazy day with me?" I asked him.

"Sure what movie you wanna watch?" He asked. "MAGIC MIKE!!" I screamed. "Haha no any other movie but that." "21 Jump Street, then 22 Jump Street, and then Dear John!!" I said happily.

"Oh so you love Channing Tatum more than me?" Shawn questioned. "Yup!" I smirked.

"We can watch White Chicks, and then Dumb and Dumber, Mean Girls, and Frozen just for you." He said.

"YOU KNOW ME SO WELL!!!!" I screamed and went downstairs. I took my favorite giraffe onesie and put it on. I searched for the DVDs and finally found them.

Shawn came downstairs. He sat down and patted the seat next to him. I layed down and cuddled up next to him.

About halfway through White Chicks I was already laughing my butt off on the floor.

It was 9:30 when we started watching Frozen and I was bored out of my mind. Don't get me wrong, I love Frozen, but I was getting tired of watching movies.

"I'm going to go get some food, wanna come?" I asked Shawn.

"Sure," he said.

A/N- Holy FRICK!!! I haven't updated in forever!! It's been so long my bananas *sigh* So first things first, 🎶I'm the realest🎶 😂Okay, no seriously, THANK YOU SO FLUFFIN MUCH FOR 2.71k READS!!! Don't even make me fluffin cry. THANK YOUU AHHHHHHHH. And I shall be updating every 2 weeks or so(hopefully) so byee cause I'm bored✌️ ~Fiona💘