Chapter 5

Fiona's POV

"Shawn, truth or dare?" JJ asked him.

"Ummm....truth." Shawn said.

"Pussy." JJ muttered. "Who do you like?"

"Oh come on JJ seriously?" Shawn said while blushing.

"Answer it Shawn." JJ said.

"F-f-Fiona." He muttered.

"What did you say Shawn?" JJ smirked.

"Fiona." he said a little louder.

I blushed profusely.

"Cameron, truth or dare." Shawn quickly said.

"Dare cause I'm not scared unlike you." Cam said.

"Well I dare you to French kiss Deanna for 20 seconds." Shawn smirked.

"Ok!" Cam and Deanna said in unison.

They started kissing and looked like they were enjoying themselves. They would make an amazing couple.

"10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1" we all said. They kissed for 5 more seconds then stopped.

"Lexi, truth or dare." Cam asked her.

"Truth." she said.

"Do you like Matt?" Cameron asked her.

"Yes." She blushed. Matt winked at her.

Matt's POV (surprise!)

Yes! Lexi liked me back. I hope she really does like me enough to go on a date with me. I have liked her ever since I've seen some of her YouTube videos and when she was in some of Fiona's vines. I'll ask her on a date tomorrow night.

Fiona's POV

It was Lexi's turn.

"Fiona, truth or dare." Lexi asked me.

"Dare." I said confidently.

"I dare you to go to one of the other rooms on this floor and knock on their door and say that a big bunny is chasing you and you need somewhere to hide. Vickie go after her to make sure she actually does it." Lexi said.

This is easy. I can do this without even thinking about it. I'm just gonna make it slightly more dramatic. I went to room 368(we were in room 359 and all 3 rooms where connected) and Vickie followed me but stayed behind so the people wouldn't see her. I knocked on the door quickly and screamed.

"PLEASE OPEN UP QUICK!!!!" I screamed.

The door opened and a girl was at the door. I literally screamed. It was Izzy, who I've known since we were in 4th grade. She moved in 7th grade and we stayed in touch but I still missed her.

"VICKIE LOOK WHO IT IS!!" I shouted.

Izzy and Vickie were best friends during that time. All of us were. I hugged Izzy right away. Vickie also hugged me.

"I missed you guys so much it's been 4 years." she said.

"Wait why are you here?" I asked her.

"To come to Magcon silly. But I couldn't get VIP tickets." she said sadly.

"The reason I knocked on your door was because me and the boys where playing truth or dare. Wanna come?" I asked her.

"Yes of course let me just get dressed into something better." she said.

"No come like that your fine." I told her. She followed me and Vickie to the hotel room. I told her to hide behind me and Vickie. Then Izzy went through us and Deanna and Lexi got up and hugged her.