Chapter 8

Fiona's POV

Today we were going to switch hotels to the one in Disney Land. Me, Deanna, Lexi, Vickie, and Mahogany were going to set up a surprise date for Izzy. Hayes wanted to make their first date at Disney Land so it would be romantic.

When we got to the hotel it was 3 to a room. I was with Shawn and Taylor. Deanna was with Cameron and Nash. Lexi was with Matthew and Carter. Vickie was with Jack and Jack. Mahogany was with Jacob and Aaron. Izzy was with Hayes and Brent.

Yay I get to share a room with my two besties.

When we got to our rooms I saw a queen bed and a twin bed.

"I call the twin bed!!" I shouted.

Taylor picked me up and threw me on the other bed.

"Now it's mine." he said.

"But I wanted to see some shaylor action." I pouted. (Shawn+Taylor=Shaylor)

"Well I'll see some shiona action now." he smirked at me. (Shawn+Fiona=Shiona)

"Have you guys noticed that I've been here the whole time?" Shawn said.

"Shawn stop making everything about yourself." I said and laughed.

"Shouldn't the youngest person decide?" Shawn said.

"No the oldest should decide!" Taylor said.

"How about the middle one? I never get anything." I pouted.

It was obvious we couldn't decide.

I got Mahogany from the other room and I told her to choose who would get the twin bed.

"Obviously Fiona because girls need their personal space." she said and left.

Taylor left and got Cameron.

I gave Cameron one of my death glares.

"Fiona." he said and left.

So I put all my stuff on the bed.

"Do you guys wanna do a YOUNOW tonight?" I asked them.

"Yeah sure." they both said.

I started picking out an outfit for Izzy's date tonight.(in pic)

I got the girls and went to Izzy's room. it was 4:00 pm. We had 2 hours to get her ready until we had to take her to "the secret place"

"Guys I have a surprise!" lexi said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Matthew asked me to be his girlfriend last night!!" she said.

"OMG really?!?! I'm so happy for you!" Deanna said.

Deanna, Mahogany, and Lexi did her hair.
Me and Vickie did her makeup.

When we were done she looked flawless.

"Guys I look gorgeous thank you so much! But why?" she asked us.

"It's a surprise!" we all said.

Izzy's POV

I was clueless to why they did my hair and makeup. I mean I look gorgeous but I'm still confused.

Fiona got the outfit and I changed into it. I looked really nice. I thanked her and they put a blindfold over my eyes. Well it wasn't really a blindfold it was one of Taylor's bandanas but it doesn't matter.

They led me to the car and put me in.

I think it was about 20 minutes until we got there. They led me to someplace that felt like it had sand.

They took off my blindfold/bandana. Hayes was right there in front of me.

I gasped. It was beautiful. There was a lake there. That's why I felt sand. A blanket was laid out with a bunch of candles. There was also a picnic basket. I was trying to hold back tears of happiness. I hugged and kissed Hayes.

He had actually made us sandwiches. How cute is that!!

After we ate, we laid down and looked at the stars.

He leaned in and so did I. We kissed and I felt fireworks. It was better than our first kiss.

"I love you." Hayes said.

"I love you too." I said.

A/N- Awwwww!! This chapter was sooo adorable. I was watching one of Shawn's interviews and he said he liked witty and funny girls. That's just a sign we're meant to be. I love you guys so much! I can't believe I have 128 reads. Hope you like it Izzy!! @isabellax16
Follow my social media!!
Instagram-@awk0.fiona @mendessinfinity
Twitter-@Fiona_Mendes
Vine-Queen Fiona
Follow my Polyvore to see my outfits!
@fiona8602