Chapter 6

Fiona's POV

So it was 2 o'clock and we were waiting for that faggot Madison and cutie Brent. I really couldn't wait to meet Brent. He's cute and super hilarious. Meanwhile Madison is an @$$.

I decided to stay back with lox cause she was going to do a YouNow and I really didn't want to be there when Madison came.

"Hi people!" I heard Lox say.

I was strumming Shawn's guitar cause I learned how to play when I was 13. I started singing Life of the Party. What I didn't notice was Mahogany turned the camera toward me and when I finished singed she said, "Wow you can sing." she told me. "Thanks! oh my god everyone saw that didn't they?" I asked her.

"Only about 300 thousand did." She smirked.

"Comment thumbs up or down if you liked her singing." I looked at the comments and all of them were thumbs up.

"Now I will do a Q&A." Lox said.

About half an hour passed and lox ended the YouNow.

We were bored so she got her car and we went to Starbucks. I got a double chocolate chip frappe and Lox got a java chip frappe.

When we got back to the hotel room it was 4 already. Izzy came over we just talked.
I asked her how her little brother Mark was. Mark is the same age as Brandon and they are pretty good friends.

Just then the door opened. The boys & girls + Madison & Brent came in. I rolled my eyes when I saw Madison. I smiled when I saw Brent.

"Nice to meet you Brent. I'm Fiona." I told Brent and shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you too." He told me.

"Hi! I'm Madison! Nice to meet you." Madison said and stuck out her hand for me to shake. I shook it back even though I hate her. She obviously knows who I am because I saw the hate behind her eyes.

I hate Madison because she used to date my brother Brandon. That was one year ago. They dated for one year and I didn't have a problem with her. Until I saw Madison cheating on my brother with a boy from her class. I didnt say anything cause I thought maybe she would tell Brandon and they would do something about it. I was wrong. So I told Brandon a month after she cheated on him and they broke up. She was mad at me. But you should know why I hate her.

About 8 months ago I started dating Sam Wilkinson. Ya know, the gorgeous viner who is friends with Gilinsky and Johnson. We dated, and we were happy together. He was really sweet. But then Sammy met Madison. When she saw me, she told me to stay away from him. Who's his girlfriend? Me. She pissed me off so much. Everytime we saw her, she would tell me to stay away from him. On the 8th time she told me that, I punched her. She got a black eye. Sammy saw and she told him that I punched her for no reason. We got into a fight about it but I couldn't take her anymore. I broke up with him after dating him for 6 months. I still have feelings for him. It seems stupid to me now that I broke up with him because of a bitch like Madison.

Bart called Cameron and told him that after tomorrow's Magcon there would be a party and we would get to choose a couple of fans to come. All of us would come too.
******
So there weren't enough beds in the girls room so Madison decided she would sleep with one of the boys because we weren't kind enough to give up out beds for her and sleep on the floor. Brent had his own bed.

"Since I have nowhere to sleep can I sleep with you Shawn?" She asked "sweetly"

"Ummmm...Yea I guess." he looked uncomfortable.

Oh hell no that piss off was not gonna do that.

"You know what Madison? You can sleep in my bed and I'll sleep on the couch in the boys room." I told her.
*****Skipping to nighttime*****
Hayes and Izzy were talking and cuddling and they must have fallen asleep. They were such a cute couple. I took a picture and posted it to Instagram captioning. "They are so adorable together #otp @hayes_instagram @izzysteinfield"

I got of Instagram and started scrolling through my mentions on twitter. One said
"Retweet or fav if you think @fionamiller has an amazing voice" It had 4,368 retweets and 12,432 favs. The tweet also included a clip of me singing. I smiled.

It looked like I was the only one awake. To be honest, the couch was really uncomfortable. I heard someone get up. It was Shawn. He came up to me. I turned on the light.

"What's wrong Shawn?" I asked.

He was shirtless. I was staring a little. But then again, all of the boys slept shirtless.

"I knew you couldn't sleep. You can take my bed and I'll sleep on the couch." he said.

"No Shawn don't worry about it." I said.

"Fine." He said.

Then he picked me up bridal style and carried me to his bed. Then he laid down.

"Good night Fiona." he said and put his arm around my waist.

"Goodnight Shawn." I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

******Next Day
I woke up to talking. My face was in Shawn's chest.

"I swear they are the most amazing couple." I heard Deanna say.

I got up and saw people taking pictures and videos. Madison was in the back with anger in her eyes. Suddenly I felt really happy.

When Shawn woke up I blushed and he smiled at me.

I changed into (outfit in pic)

Magcon is starting at 11:30. It was 10.

We went down to the breakfast buffet thing and I got an omelette and sausage. Izzy, JJ, Lox, Shawn, Jacob, and Nash got the same thing as me. The rest of them got unhealthy shit because they're fatasses(mainly Hayes)

A/N-I'm gonna update twice in a row so next chapter will come up right after this one. What did you think of Madison? Follow my social media!!

Instagram-@awk0.fiona @mendessinfinity
Vine-Queen Fiona
Twitter-Fiona_Mendes
Also follow my polyvore where you can see all my outfits @fiona8602