15°

Amber's pov.

*play What You Know by Two Door Cinema Club, if you want 😊😅*

*around 3:30*

"Where are we going" I groaned "Calm down, just exploring" JJ said laughing as I looked at him like his lying. "*sigh* fine we are going to Cam's house" He said as I glare at him "You bitch ass lier!" I say as he laughs "I'm kidding, we really are going to go explore la" He said as I glare at him.

"don't mess with me" I say pointing my finger at him as he laughs. "Sorry not sorry" He says as I sit back down and go on Twitter. I Twitter that me and the boys are going somewhere in la and everyone says where or follow me. So I follow some people and then close the little blue app. "We are here!!" Jack shouts as I jump at his sudden loudness. "Jesus, okay" I laughed as we all walk out of the car.

"Boardwalk?!" I shout confused "Yes, because they have arcade games and roller coasters and then the beach right below" JJ says as I roll my eyes playfully. "Okay okay, let's go on some rides" I say as they nod "Ohh! I totally forgot, I invited Luna, so when she gets her, imma go with her" JJ says as me and Gilinsky groan. "Oh calm down, she's your best friend anyways" JJ says as I shrug but then nod.

We go on about three or four rollacosters before JJ goes somewhere with Luna, so now it's just me and Gilinsky. "Its starting to get dark, kind of, do you want to play some arcade game?" Gilinsky ask as I nod. "alright let's go" I say grabbing his hand but then I let go. "Sorry I-" I say but he cuts me off "It's fine, Amber" Gilinsky laughs as he grabs my hand and interlocks our fingers as we both walk to the arcade.

We played a few game and at some point Jack won me a giant teddy bear and it was honestly really sweet. But anyway, we head to the air hockey table and Jack says "Are you sure you want to play this? I mean, I'm not gunna brag or anything, but uhh, I'm pretty good" I laugh and say "I bet I can beat you" "you sure you want to bet that?" He asks with a smirk played on his face as I nod, confidently. "Okay, winner gets whatever he or she wants and loser has to do whatever he or she says" He says with a smirk "Your on" I smirk as I start to get ready to win. "Good luck, baby girl" He says with a winks then throws the puck and it gets in. "Thats cheating!" I yell and point my finger at him but he just cheekily smiles. "Sorry" He smiles as I grab the puck and shoot.

*after the game*

"Aww am sorry Amber, but I won" Jack says trying to be sincere but then smiles "Oh shut up" I laugh as he grins and we walk out of the arcade place.

"Okay, what do you want me to do" I sigh as he grins even wider, if that was possible. "Well since I'm the winner and your the loser and the winner gets to do-" "alright I know that, get on with it!" I laugh cutting him off "Fine fine-...go on a date with me" He says as I literally choke on air. "W-What" I cough as he says "are you okay?"

After my cough attack I say "Okay, *breaths out* I'm okay and Uhh, yes I will go on a date with you" Jack smiles really big and then pulls me in a really big hug and kind of lifts me up a little.

"Okay did you want to go right now, on the date?" I asks as he lets me go. he shakes his head no. "Nah, lets go sometime this week. Buttt, do you want to walk on the beach?" He asks as I chuckle a little "What, but it's too dark and illegal to go at night" I says as he rolls his eyes "So what, and I though you where a bad girl?" He says with a smirk "I am, but fine lets go" I say as we walk off the boardwalk and head to the little gate that lets you in the beach.

"lets just climb over" He says as we put one leg over the little gate and then the other. "Done, okay let's go under the boardwalk" I say as I start to pull my shoes off. "Okay" he say smile and start to pull off his shoes too.

"Okay, race yah?" I say as he puts his shoes on the concrete path and says "your on" We both dart down the sandy hill towards the pillars of the boardwalk. "I won, WOO HOO!" I shout as he laughs "Oh whatever" he says as he laughs a little then walks by the small waves.

"Its really beautiful, here at night" I say walking next to him. "Yeah. but not as beautiful as you" Jack says as I blush at his cheesy saying. "Thank you" I say as i put my feet in the cool water.

"Imma go lay in the sand" I say and kind of jog over to a clean and dry spot. "Amber wait fo-" Jack says but then comes crashing into me and then we both fall in the sand. I laugh and then realize that he is on top of me. "Hiya" I say as he look into my eyes "Hey" He breaths out and arches his arms by my head.

"You look rea-" "just shut up and kiss me" I say as he leans in and kisses me. I felt fire works go off in my stomach as he kisses me. His lips where so soft and I craved more for the taste of his lips. I then run my hands in his hair and at the end I give it a slight tug as he moans a little.

"Jack, we should probably go back" I says out of breath as he nods and then rolls off of me and then stands up. He pulls me up and I dust my self off. "That was..." I start and he finishes "amazing" "yeah, amazing" I say as he chuckles while we walk back.