12°

Amber's POV.

*Later that day*

"Man, I have to go to work" I said and shot up. I walk to my closet and pick out my work clothes and quickly put them on, with my Vans. I then through my hair in a messy bun and grabbed my purse.

I walked out of my room and jogged into the kitchen. "Bye bro. bye Gilinsky, I have to go to work" I said "Okay bye" They said as I ran out.

*At work*

I open the door to the little gas station and I hear "Rawww" "heha What the fuck was that, snacks!" Someone laughed "Rawra" Snacks said. I walk further in the store to see Snacks and Pranks. "Yooo, its Amber" Pranks said "Aka the white girl" Snacks said as Pranks laughed. I put my stuff away and said "Oh shut up Snacks and pranks, its my Shift" "Yeah, I know and I'm gunna hang out here" He replied "okay, cool" I said.

"Amber" "Amber" "Am-" "What the hell do you want snacks?!" I snap "I want some Snacks" He said "What kind?" I sigh "All the mother fucking snacks" He said, happily. "Okay Snacks" I laughed as I grabbed some chips for him and throw them at him. "That will be 3:59" I said will a smile as he groans and pays me.

"Thank you" He mumbled opening them. "you welcome" I said as Pranks came out with his phone as I put the cash away. "Are you on your vine account?" I said as he nods "I should go on mine" I said pulling out my phone, we don't get that many people here, so why not. "Ugh, my brother is commenting on my vines, its annoying" I said "Who's your brother again?" Snacks said as Pranks nodded. "Jack Johnson, he was in MagCon" I said as they bursted out laughing. "Those guys?" Pranks said laughing "piss off, Pranks" I hiss "Damn" Pranks says

"and Amber you know we are just kidding" Snacks said pulling me in a hug. "Yeah, yeah. Now get off of me" I said "Damn sista, calm down, what got you pissy today?" Snacks said "Gilinsky" I sighed as I heard the bell ring. "Jack come on, I need to get some Snacks" Someone said, they sound familiar. "Ah hell naw, I ain't for sale" Snacks said as we bursted out laughing.

I see the costumers come in and I blink a few times, rapidly. "Jack?...Gilinsky?" I breathed out "Amber?" They said shocked "Ohhh, Amber is gunna be in the shit" Snacks whispered as Pranks snickers. I hit snacks and pranks so they shut up and they did. "Umm, well, we will buy some Oreos" Jack said walking to get them. "What the fuck. Amber, when did you start working here?" Gilinsky said as I sigh "A little over a year ago" I replied "oh" he said as Jack came up to the counter. "will that be all" I said "yep" He said as he gave me the money. "thank you...have a shitty day!" I said happily as Jack gave me the finger.

Snacks and Pranks bursted out laughing, once they left. "I got that on video" Pranks laughed as Snacks laughed harder. "Oh shut up, I was just annoyed and embarrassed that they found out where I work" I sigh as they starred to laugh again. *Internal sigh* this is gunna be a long day at work.

*At home*

"Why do you work there?! It's a bad neighborhood" JJ said as I walk through the door. "Chill alright, gosh. And I got my home boys to back me up, if anything bad happens" I said putting my bag, by the door. "Home boys?" Gilinsky laughs as JJ snickers "Oh shut up" I said walking to my room as they laugh more.

-------------------------------

So, I added some vine stuff. It's the guy who did the Shalisa vine. Idk his name but I will put his vine name. Its gasstation pranks 313

Okay, and byeee

Bitch// j.g. **Discontinued**On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara