19°

Amber's pov

I felt someone lay by me and put his arm around me while I was fricken sleeping like dude you woke me up that's not cool. I'm thinking it was Jack bc
1.) there's only guys that live here
2.) why would my brother do dis to me it's gross and ewwww
3.) I'm starving
I tried to get up but his grip is fricken strong. "Nope sorry honey but you ain't getting up." Yep it's Jack. Honey that's a new one and it sounds like and old married couple like why just why. "Dude I need to eat let go of me." "Nope." "Why do you want me to starve what's wrong with you." "I don't want you to leave me." "but your making me starve." YAYAY I CAN GO EAT NOW!! I went down stairs and saw JJ making breakfast. I sat down and waited for my food. He made waffles YUMMY. "So are you and Jack dating?" Really he had to ask. "Nope." And with that's jack came down. "Ohh by the way Amber you and I are going out." Jack said without asking like a normal person would do. "Fine." I said disappointedly. He just smiled at me. After breakfast I got ready for the date.

-------------------

"So where is you taking me?"
"Somewhere."
"But where."
"Shut up you'll know when we're there." He said kindly.
"Fine."
This is a very long car drive. When I see the view I know where we are. "OMGOSH!" It's was a park where me, JJ, and Jack use to come all the time. I got out and ran to the swings. So many memories
_______________

The night time is beautiful here especially the pond. I went over there and sat by it of course Jack followed. "Wow" " I know it's beautiful. Hey so I've been wanting to ask you this for awhile but I think nows a good time."
Omgosh he going to ask me out ok so do I said yes or no? If I say yes it might ruin our friendship but I do really like him. But If I say no it will crush him and I'll regret it. "Will you be my girlfriend?"
After a minute of thinking I say "Ya sure why not."

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Love guys thanks for reading. And sorry it's a short chapter I just wanted them to start dating and its very boring so sorry bout that but the next chapter is not going to be long or as boring it might be but idk.

-co author, Jay

________________________________

Hey hey! So I'm so fucking sorry I have not updated for so long! Like I'm truly sorry guys! But I love you all for sticking with me and telling me to get my shit together

Anyways, I love you guys so fucking much and I'm so sorry about not updating for so long!

Ooo Question of the day: Is anyone going to the 5sos concert on the 20th in Irvine Meadows?

-ur girl Z