*A few hours later, after Jack returns*

*Amber's outfit with nude heels*

Amber's POV.

"Amber, can you please get Gilinsky? We are going out and we are waiting on him" He pleaded as I rolled my eyes "Okay" I said getting up and walking towards Gilinsky's room.

"Jack we are going ou-oh" I said seeing a girl in his room, she was just on her phone. "may I help you?" She said bitchy "Excuse me I will not deal with that in my house, thank you very much" I said bitchy "Oh" She said looking me up and down "hmp" She said "Okay, where is Gilinsky?" I asked as Jack came out of the bathroom "we are going to the restaurant with Jack, so get ready" I said with no emotion. "Okay" He mumbles as I walk out. "What the hell is wrong with me?" I said with tears brimming my eyes then with a laugh at the end.

"Sis, are you okay?" JJ said "Just peachy! I just need some alcohol" I said "Amber, why are there tears in your eyes" Jack said as groan. "Jack, I'm fine-" I say as my lip quivers "Hey" He said giving me a hug as I hugged back.

"Is Sammy gunna be there?" I asked with my eyes closed, still slightly sad. "Yeah, why?" He asked as I smiled "no reason" I said as Jack came out and the girl left the door. "Come on Jack and other! Sammy is gunna be there!" I grinned "Oh, okay" Gilinsky said sadly as we all walked out of the door.

*at the restaurant*

"Hey babygirl" Sammy said hugging me "Hey daddy" I winked "But uh, hey! Do you have vodka?" I whispered in his ear "Yeah, why?" He asked "I need a bottle, and my brother never has alcohol and I'm just really stressed" I said "Okay and aw, baby why are you stressed?" He asked "boy problems" I mumble "okay" He said, smiling.

*after the restaurant*

"Here, no charge" Sammy said putting then bottle in my hand. "thank you so much, Sa-I mean daddy" I said as he smirked "Okay, I got to go, but it was nice seeing you, Sammy" I said and gave him a peck on the cheek "I though you would call me daddy" He groans hugging me. "Sorry, Samuel" I smirked "Don't babygirl, but I will see you soon" he said looking in my eyes "Okay, Sam" I laugh and as he takes his hands off of me. I started to walk away, to the car we all took, with vodka in my hand.

I quickly stuffed it in my bag before going in the car. "Hey guys" I said sliding in "Hey" Gilinsky said bitterly "what went up his butt?" I said to my brother "Nothing" he said, trying to stiffen a laugh.

Gilinsky started to turn on the car and then he started to drive home. I had a smirked plastered on my face the whole way home. Who is gunna get drunk af tonight? Me!

______________________________

Guys, don't do alcohol to try and solve problems. Just talk it out, drugs and alcohol are never the solution.