Amber's POV.

We all left the mall and Luna said she was gunna come over so her and JJ, can talk and do that couples crap. We all got in the car and drove to my house. Luna went in Thursday's car and she will drop her off at the house.

We got to my house and I got out "Bye, Amber" Lily said with a smile. "Bye Lily, I will see you soon, or text me, okay?" I said getting my stuff. "Yeah and okay" She laughed and I shut the door.

She drove off and I walked inside the house. "Girl, you left the door open" I said to Luna as I shut it. "Sorry" She said hugging JJ. "its fine" I say with a small smile. I then walked to my room and see that Gilinsky was in it.

"Jack, again really?" I ask,walking in. "Chill" He slurs, he looking a little drunk right now. "Are you drunk?" I ask hesitantly "Yes, babygirl" He said and hugs me. "Gilinsky, get off of me" I say and then I tried to push him off, but he is obviously stronger then me, so it didn't work. "Baby, chill, lets get drunk together" He slurs, a little less this time, and trying to kiss my but I push his face away. "No, Jack" I say.

"But-" "Gilinsky, we hate each other, okay. Don't call me babe or baby girl or other stuff. We simply just don't mix" I said and he let go. "But, I may love you, but I just..." He said "are you still drunk?" I ask "o- yeah, totally man" He slurs, nervously "sure yah are" I smirked "Amber shut up" He said, joking. "Like I could" I laugh as he chuckles.

I tried to shove him out the door but he wouldn't budge. "Get out" I said "I want to stay" He whispers "what" I said, like I didn't hear him. "I said I'm leaving" he said and left through the door. "Oh, okay" I said even though he couldn't hear me.

I shut my door, and sighed. I fell on my bed and thought, am I falling for him?