One..

Marissa's POV

Its going to be hard to move to Omaha. I'm going to miss everybody here in San Antonio. I've been packing all my stuff.

"MARISSA !" I heard my mom yell.

"What mom ?" I yelled back.

"5 hours left until we leave !" she replied.

"Okay mom. Victoria is coming over !" I yelled.

Victoria is my best friend, we've known each other since we were babies. We went to the same school. I wish she could go with me. Right now we are both seniors. It sucks cause I'm not going to be able to finish high school with her.

We both love Jack & Jack, Nash Grier, Hayes Grier, Taylor Caniff, Cameron Dallas, well yall know the boys. I can't believe I'm moving to Omaha Jack & Jack are from their and they live their.

I hear the doorbell ring. My brother runs downstairs, I run downstairs with him

"I'll open it Daniel, it's prolly Victoria." I yell at him.

"Omg okay but don't yell at me." He whines.

My brother is the same age as Victoria & I (18) We are not twins but like my mom had us the same year. My b-day is on January 4th and his is on December 6th. I'm older than him.

I open the door, it's Victoria.

"Hey boo" I greet her.

"Hey girl" she replies.

"What do you want to do today ?" She asks

"I want to chill, watch movies and we can probably order pizza." I reply.

"You read my mind !" She yells

"That's why we are best friends but we only have 4 hours left until I leave !" I yell back.

When I said that her happy face turned into a sad face. Man I don't like that. I just gave her a big hug and she smiled. The picked the movie is Mean Girls. That will always be our fav.

"Your so fucking lucky." She whispered to me.

"Why ?" I ask.

"Because you are moving to Omaha ! JACK AND JACK !" she replies.

"Yea your right !" I say

We finish the movie and eat the pizza we ordered. We are leaving know.

"Marissa lets go !" my mom yells.

"Okay mom ." I reply.

Victoria just looks at me and her eyes start getting watery. My eyes started getting watery to.

" Don't cry, I'll come to visit or you can come to Nebraska !" I try to make the mood happy. It kinda works..

"Ima miss you so much best friend !" she cries.

"I'm going to miss you to love." I tell her.

( skipping the goodbye part and the ride to Omaha )