Six...

Jack G's POV

Man I'm in love with her, she so freaking beautiful. Her lips, smile, everything she has is perfect. I forgot my phone upstairs in her room.

"Mom wait I forgot something ." I yell to my mom.

"Okay hun hurry up ." She responds.

I go upstairs and hear her talking on the phone with someone. "Yes victoria I like him, but the sad thing is that he's with Madison". I go into her room to get my phone.

"Oh hi Jack ." She greets.

"Hi beautiful ." I greet her.

"What happened ?" She asks me.

"I forgot my phone in your room ."I respond.

"I put it on my desk ." She tells me.

I gave her a hug and I lean in to kiss her. Our lips are attached. When she pulls apart she looks at me in the eyes I look her in the eyes too.

"I fucking love you and I'm going crazy for you ." I let her know.

"I love you so much, I want to be with you ." She respond.

"You will be babe, okay I'm leaving FaceTime me, Love you ." I gave her a kiss before I left.

She kissed me back.

Marissa's POV
When they left I got a call from Victoria.

"Hi bestie ." I greeted her

"Hi girl, I saw that video that Gilinsky posted, so he's your neighbor ?" She asks.

"Thats bae n me, yea he is and then Johnson live on the right side." I let her know.

"Omg Johnson he's bae bro OMG ! I WANT TO MEET HIM !" She responds.

"You will baby girl !" I say.

"What about you and Jack ?" Victoria asks.

"Yes victoria I like him, but the sad thing is that he is with victoria ." I respond.

I heard the door knob move.

"Wait Vic someone's at my door ."I whisper to her.

When the door opens I see its Jack.

"Oh hi Jack." I greeted him.

"Hi beautiful." He greeted me.

"What happened ?" I ask him.

"I forgot my phone in you room ." He tells me.

"I put it on the desk ." I point at my desk.

When he got his phone he gave me a hug I hugged back. He leaned in to kiss me and I leaned in to, our lips were attached. When I pull apart I looked in his eyes and he looked into mine.

"I fucking love and I'm going crazy for you ." He lets me know.

"I love you so much, I want to be with you ." I respond

"You will babe, okay I'm leaving FaceTime me, Love you" he shouts.

Man I love this boy.

______________________________
Hi guys, well I hope that you guys are enjoying this story. I'm truly a Jack & Jack fan but the bullshit that's happening with Jack G. & Madison. Honestly I lost respect for Jack G. I don't ship Jadison but if Madison makes Jack happy then I will support him. C'mon G don't ditch Jack J for Madison.