Twenty two

(Pictures above are the kitchen and living room)

Mari POV

I get out the car and run to the back to get the luggage. Jack and skate pay the driver, they do half and half. I get my 2 big bags filled with my makeup, jewelry, etc. everything a girl needs. I run to the front door and place my bags on the floor then run back to the car to get the rest of my stuff.

"Wow their cheetah calm down ." Johnson says.

"I'm excited duh !" I yell.

All the boys just giggle. When I get all my belongings, my adorable boyfriend gets the key out of his pocket and unlocks the door.

When G opens the door, all our jaws drop. Wow this house is so freaking beautiful and I love it. David does know the type of style we like.

The first thing I think about is a dog. It would be a brilliant idea to get a dog. What type though ?? Pitbull, German Shepard, Great Dane, Dalmatian.... So many breeds i don't even know which one to pick.

"Babe !" I call Jack.

"Yes my dear ?" He responds.

"We should get a dog !!!" I shout with a smile on my face.

The boys probably think I'm crazy but I'm not. I just love animal, especially dogs.

"BRO YES." Skate says.

"You got my vote !" Sammy shouts from the kitchen.

"You got my vote too Mari !" Johnson is in the kitchen with Sam too so he yells.

"Yea we should get a dog babe ." G smiles.

Yes I'm happy but I think first we should settle in our new awesome house and then like a couple weeks later we can go to the shelter and adopt one.

"So we are getting a dog but I was thinking let's settle in the house first and then a couple weeks later we can go to the shelter and adopt one ." I tell the boys.

"Yes ma'am ." All the boys respond in sync.

Omg I love these boys so much. Thank god I have them in my life.

______________________________
Omg haven't been on watt pad for a long time. I missed it so much. Sorry guys for not updating, busy with school, homework an life of course but for sure tomorrow I'll update .