Ten...

Marissa's POV

When JJ and I walk in we see JACK & MADISON. JJ & I hide by the waiting corner.

"We should call him ." I whisper to JJ.

"You call him because my phone is like 5%." Jack whispers.

I go through my contacts and find BABY G.

"Hi babe ." He answers.

"Hi Hun, what are you doing ?" I question him,

"Umm...I just here hanging out with Nash, why ?" He replies.

"Oh really just asking ." I roll my eyes at the same time looking at JJ

"Okay gotta go bye babe !" He says.

"Bye" I simply say.

Here's the plan, Johnson and I are going to walk in and go towards them and say hi then like say oh I thought you were with Nash and see what goes on their. I tell Johnson right after we walk. I see that Jack looks at Johnson and I and he clenches his jaw. I just mug him.

"Oh hi Jack & Madison, Jack I thought you were with Nash ?" I ask him.

"I left early to come eat and I saw Madison and sat with her. What are you doing here with Johnson ?" He answers my question.

"I was sad and mad, you might know why but he wanted to make me smile and get my mood up so we came to eat !" I let him know.

"Fucking whore." I hear Madison whisper.

"YOU JUST STFU UP BITCH. YOU GET ON MY FUCKING NERVES, CALLING ME A HOE ? PSH. ATLEAST I WASNT FUCKING AROUND WITH THE WHOLE DAMN CREW. YOURE A FUCKING 16 YEAR OLD AND YO PUSSY LOSSER THAN MINE BTW IM A VIRGIN SO FUCK OFF WITH YO UGLY ASS, FAKE ASS LIPS THOT !!" I yell.

Madison just puts her head down. Yea bitch what I thought. I was so fucking mad, I just wanted to beat here ass right here, right know. Johnson and G tell me to calm down.

"Babe chill." G says.

"You want me to chill out when I'm fucking mad. I actually thought we had something but I guess not. Honestly I really liked you so much that I wanted to be with you my whole life. Why does this always happens to me ?" I tear up and Johnson gives me a hug.

Right when Johnson let go of me, I felt my lips crash with another pair of lips. For some reason I thought it was Johnson but when we released it was gilinsky.

" I fucking love you Mari, I wasn't even with this whore. She just came with me to eat because she was at Nash house. I didn't want to be mean and say no. She hacked my snapchat, it's a long story but I would never ever trade a fucking beautiful girl for a someone that fucked with my friends with her fake ass lips." He kissed me again.

All I hear is clapping and people saying "awwww". I totally forgot we were at the restaurant. Johnson had a big smile on his face. He's so adorable, even though I barely know him his like another brother to me. We all leave the restaurant and leaving Madison behind, she can find a ride that can take her home cause I got my gilinsky back. He head home, G was driving I was in the passenger seat and then Johnson was in the back. Happy I got him back....

________________________________

Hi guys, well umm I decided to update it early. Life is hard man, I NEED a bae.