Eight..

Jack's G POV

Going to the mall with mari and i feel special around here. When I'm with Madison i fell used and I don't really feel nothing when I'm with her but marissa is something else, i nearly know her but im in love her so much.

"Aye bro wake up !" JJ yells.

"What time is it ?" I ask him.

"9:00 but get up what time do you have to go with Marissa to the mall ?" He asks.

"I still have like 2 hours so like at 11:00." I tell him." I let him know.

"Okay bro good luck cause Madison is with Hayes right know, just saw it on her snapchat their were to close to each other." He says.

"Bro honestly Madison I'm fucking done with her, im going to break up with her." I say.

"Okay dude but get ready, you need to look good on that date !" He screams at me while leaving my room.

"Okay bye see you later gangsta." I yell.

"Deuces." He leaves.

I get up and brush my teeth and I get into the shower. I dry myself up and I go to my closet to go get my outfit. I grab blue jeans, a black shirt and my black vans. I'm done, I run downstairs to get my keys, my phone too and I head outside. Get on my car to go pick up Marissa, yes she lives next to me but I don't want her to walk to my house. I text her.

J- I'm outside Mari ❤️

M- okay be their in a sec j 💘

I read her message I see a car pulling up to my house, oh shit it's ... MADISON !! WTF. Man she just killed my vibe. I see Marissa coming out of her house and she looks to her left and she sees Madison. I just stare at Mari, how beautiful she looks with curly hair, not too much makeup, her outfit. Now I see Madison coming my way. When Mari gets in the car I just start it and just speed out of the neighborhood.

"Was that Madison ?" She asked.

"Yes idk why she came." I replied.

I get a message from I get a call from Madison.

M- "hey babe was that you in your jeep at your neighbors house ?"

J- " hi, yea that was me I was picking up Marissa to go to the mall with her why ?"

M- "who the hell is Marissa? I don't like you hanging out with girls I don't know !"

J- "well if you don't like it break up with me like, I don't like you hanging out with boys but you still fucking do it, your bullshit gets me fucking mad. You know what, bye I'm done talking to you ."

I hang up on her and Marissa breaks the silence.

"Jack c'mon today is gonna be a good day take that mad face off and put a smile on it ." She says.

"For you okay ." I reply.

"Yes from me I love you ." She said.

"I love you more ." I look at her.

We finally get to the mall. I find a parking spot close to the entrance. It's early good thing theirs no fans here right know. The store we go into first is pacsun. I find this shirt plain black but It had s grey pocket in the front by my chest and I like it.

"Marissa do you like this shirt ?" I ask her.

"YES! oh that was loud but with these khaki pants ?" She yells.

"Babe you know my style ." I whisper.

"You know I do fucker ." She whispers back.

We get close, face to face. The next thing you know fans taking pics of Marissa and I. We just smile and wave at them. Honestly I can care less if Madison finds out because she did this to me but with someone I didn't even know. I hugged Mari while the beautiful fans are still taking pics.

Marissa's POV

Fans are taking pics of Jack and I. He grabs me and hugs me. I think he wants to kiss me cause he keeps on looking at my lips. So he leans in and I just pucker my lips, our lips connect and we hear the fans saying "AWW!" or "Yay no more Madison !". Jack just looks at me.

"I fucking love you ." He tells me.

"I love you more." I tell him.

When we finish shopping, we took some pics with fans and then we left. Jack has like 20 papers with Twitter and Insta usernames so he can follow them. When we leave we go back home. Good thing Madison wasn't their but Johnson was at my house. G parked outside my house and came in.

"Marissa are you and Jack dating or nah ?" My brother comes running down the stairs with Johnson.

"YES BRO ARE YALL DATING CAUSE THE PHOTOS OF YALL KISSING ARE ALL OVER TWITTER ?!" Johnson yells.

"Not yet." G says but he looks at me.

"Yea not yet ." I look at Johnson and my brother.

I feel my phone vibrate. I think I got a message for. Twitter or something. I open it up and see it's Madison beer. Oh my good.

Madison - can you tell Jack to stop fucking with you ?

Me- yes I'll tell him. He said no he can't because he likes me and second because you fuck with to many guys.

Madison- BACK OFF BITCH HES MINE.

Me- I'm sooooo fucking scared. APRIL FOOLS ! He said that he's not yours no more. BYE.

"She's a bitch !" Johnson says.

"Yea" G & I say.

Today was alright.