Twenty Nine...

Marissa's POV

Well the blinds were fully open this morning at 7:30 Am for some reason, I'm not a morning person. When I look to my right LOX is not laying in bed, she's was awake eating cereal in the living room but she was eating my fav cereal !

"You slut that's my cereal, I LOVE MY CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH !" I yell.

"Dude shut the fuck up, you're going to wake everybody up ." She laughs.

"I woke up so damn early cause of you and those damn blinds ." I lay on the floor.

I hear footsteps coming down stairs, I don't want to look because it might be Jack. If it is Jack I'm going to the backyard to chill, I'm not really in the mood right now because it's too early for this.

"Hey G." Mahogany greets.

Omg just my luck....

"Morning." He goes into the kitchen.

I get up from the floor and walk to the backyard and I lay on a chair.

I was thinking to myself how my parents are doing and I miss them a lot. I would like to go back to Texas for a bit. Just as I was going to get up to go inside, the door opens and its G.

"Babe we need to talk." G said.

"Ok let's talk." I replied.

"I know we kinda of fixed things but I just want you too know...." I cut him off.

"I think I want to go to Texas for a couple of days, go see my family." I say.

"Want me to go with you?" G asked.

"No I'll go by myself." I reply.

"Like I was saying, I want you to know that I love you with all my heart you're my everything. When ever I see you I remind myself of how lucky I am to have such beauty of a girlfriend. I want to marry you and have kids with you one day, I want us to grow old and live life together. I LOVE MARI!!!" He yells.

"Babe I love you so much, words can't explain, I forgive you but this is the last time. I still want to go to Texas." I say.

He walks up to me and kisses me. I love this boy with all my heart.
-
It's currently 9:45pm and I'm looking for flight tickets to Texas. I get a text.

G- Babe what do you want to eat?
M- Anything would be fine.
G-So me?
M- Oh yes and bring Panda Express then.
G- Of course babe.

30 min pass by and I hear someone trying to open the front door. It's Jack, I run to the room to keep looking for tickets. He walks in with the food and places it on my desk. He lays next to me.

"Flight tickets I see?" G says.

"Yes daddy." I reply.

"Oh my." G says kissing my neck.

"G stop" I moan.

He grabs the computer and places on the floor. He's laying on top of me, he rubs my thighs and I take of his shirt.

"I love you Mari." He says between kisses.

"I love you too Jack." I say.

"You're mine and only mine." He takes off my shirt then my bra.

"Oh yes I am." I relax.

I love this boy.
-
I wake up with my face buried into Jack chest. I never got to buy my ticket, omg. I get up trying not to wake up Jack and grab the computer. I look for flight tickets and I find a perfect one. I'm leaving next Tuesday at 3:30am, so early but cheap. Last night was amazing!