Two..

Marissa's POV

Tbh, Omaha is really pretty. Man I just want to see the new house and my new room.

"How many more minutes dad ?" I ask

"About 10 minutes left to get to the house ." He responds.

10 minutes feels like a long time, I'm pretty hungry to and I want to take a warm shower when we get their. Right know it is 9:38 am. I'm tired. It took about 2 days to get here.

"Are we here yet ?" Daniel asks

"Yes sir" my mom answers.

BRO! omg this house is so freaking huge. I take out my stuff and walk inside. Their was furniture and the house was painted. We all walk upstairs and my mom shows us our rooms.

"Here's your baby girl !" My mom says.

This room is like 2 times bigger than the old one. It's baby blue with a black bed and black furniture. With a plasma tv and a desk to put my Mac computer.

"OMG MOM THIS IS BEAUTIFUL !" I yell

" guess who designed it ?" She asks.

"Um Jack Gilinksy ?" I take a guess.

"You wish but no. It was victoria. " she informs me.

Are you freaking serious ? My best friend helped my mom pick out the room color and the furniture. I take out my iPhone and text her asap.

M- OMG DUDE ILYSM, IM HERE IN OMAHA NOW AND I SAW MY ROOM. MY MOM TOLD ME YOU HELPED HER DESIGN IT !!

V- I LOVE YOU SO MUCH TOO BAE ! ALREADY ? I THOUGHT IT WAS GOING TO TAKE LONGER LIKE 3 DAYS OR SUM, BUT YEA I DID BESTIE I KNOW YOUR STYLE.

Honestly I would never ever change my best friend for nothing.

I go downstairs and grab my bags. I go to my room to start organizing my stuff.

"Daniel bring my Mac computer plz ?" I yell.

"Yea I was going to bring it to you anyways lazy ass." He says.

" Thanks stupid " I thank him.

When I was done organizing my room my mom said that neighbors were coming over to meet us. So I take out my black shirt, a maroon color skater skirt with my black combat boots. I pluged my phone to the radio and Ayo started playing by Chris Brown ft. Tyga. This is my jam.

I take a shower, when I got out I dried my hair than i straightened it. I put all my clothes on put a little bit of mascara with a red darkish color lipstick. When I was done I hear the doorbell ring.