Chapter Eight

I felt my anger build up, and I was struggling to hold my tears back. My stomach ties in knots and I felt like I had just had the wind inside of me punched out of me. There, in front of me, was Kirsten, sitting on Jason's lap, and his arms were around her waist. She was facing him with her legs around him, and her hair was all over the place. Jason had lipgloss all over his mouth, and they both stared at me, shocked. I was about to yell at Jason, but then I realised that I couldn't because then Kirsten would find out that we were together.

"It's not what it looks like!" Jason said quickly. I fought so hard to keep my tears back. I put on a brave face  and structured a sentence back.

"Oh really? What is it then?" I mananged to say without crying. I shot a glance at Kirsten, and she was staring at me and she looked scared. Then I realised something, I could go and get them in trouble, that's why they looked so scared, especially Kirsten.

"Please Sarah, don't tell anybody, I was scared that I was going to fail Science, I didn't want to have to do this, but I didn't a choice!" she said, her eyes watering up.

"So what, you're sleeping with Sir to get good grades? That's like prostitution!" I yelled. She looked at me, and I had a feeling that she was wondering why I was so angry.

"You think I don't know that?!" She said, getting angry. "Why are you here, anyway?!"

"Needed help with the homework, what the fuck is it to you?" I lied.

"Listen, Sarah. If you tell on us, I'll lose my job and Kirsten will get expelled, and I really need this job!!!!" Jason begged. Was he serious?? Three days ago he told me he loved me, and now all he cares about is his fucking job and Kirsten?!!!! He then turned to Kirsten. "You should go, I need to sort things out with Sarah." He said and Kirsten turned around and walked out, and shut the door behind her. As soon as she did, I let the tears fall from my eyes and I fell to the ground.

"Sare, please don't cry."

"Excuse me?!" I snapped.

"It's just that I hate seeing you upset."

"You should have thought about that before you fucking cheated on me, and what's worse? She's my ENEMY! I fucking put all my trust into, and risked my whole education, just for you! I can't believe yo-" He cut me off by hugging me and trying to pick me up off the ground.

"I'm sorry S-"

"Shut the fuck up! I don't want to hear your bullshit apologies! Get your hands off me, you prick!" I yelled, letting tears stream down my face at the same time.

"Just let me explain!" I shut up, and decided to listen to his excuses. "She came in this morning, and asked about the homework. I went to get something out of the supply room, and when I went to go out back to the classroom, I noticed her blocking the way. I asked her to move, and she wouldn't unless I kissed her. I said no, and she lunged herself on me. She was rubbing my chest, and shoved her tounge in my mouth. I just went along, and then you walked in."

I started bawling my eyes out. I couldn't believe it! 

"You fucking kissed her back! You could have said no, but you just had to do it, didn't you!!"

"Sa-"

"Were you even thinking about me when you were sucking her face and playing tonsil hockey with her? Did it ever cross your mind that you have a girlfriend who does all she can to be with you?!"

"Yes, and I went to stop, but then you walked in!"

"Oh yeah, explain why you were full into it when I walked in!!" I said, and picked up a beaker and threw it across the other side of the room. I heard it smash everywhere and then I ran out. I ran to Jade, and she looked at me surprised, and I fell into her arms. She carried me to the bathroom, with Jess following us. We got in the bathroom and I just couldn't stop crying. Jess went and got me some tissues, and they sat on either side of me. The girls in the bathroom were staring at me, and I hated it. I know this sounds so dramatic, but my heart felt like it had been torn out of my chest.