Chapter Twenty-Six

"Sarah!"

"Mmmm."

"Wake up! The bell just went."

"No, go away," I replied, not moving a muscle.

"Fine, stay in here the rest of the night, I don't care."

"I know you don't care. You never have." I said bitterly. I slowly raised my head and stretched. I turned around to see Mr Jones standing against the door frame with his arms folded across his chest. I grabbed my bag and stood up and walked towards him. "Why? Why did you hurt me like that? You know everything about me, every fault, every problem. Why did you have to fuck my life up that little bit more?"

"Oh get over yourself, Sarah. Not everything is about you!"

"I never said that!! I just asked why you're such a fucking prick to me!"

"Because I made a bet!" He snapped and my eyes shot wide open.

"A- a bet?"

"Yes, a fucking bet."

"With who?!"

"Jason."

"WHAT?!" I spat at him. My heart was racing and I clenched my fists tightly.

"It was all a test to see how vulnerable you were, and you fell for me quicker than we both bet .He bet that I couldn't get you to like me, I bet the opposite and I won."

I was completely shocked. I had no idea what to say!! Who the fuck does that!?

"Why?"

He simply shrugged. "Just for the fun of it."

"I can't believe you! How do you know him anyway?!"

"Our parents have been best friends since we were babies."

I was furious. What dick heads!! I was bawling my eyes out so much, and my clenched fists were getting really tight and I couldn't take it anymore so I brought up my fist and went to punch him with all my strength, but his hand caught mine just before it collided with his face which only ticked me off even more. I made a really weird, angry groan and pulled my hand out of his, and then punched the wall next to him. It felt good releasing all my anger out, but the after affect killed! There was now a massive hole in the wall and my knuckles were bleeding.

Never in my life had I done anything like that before, but then again, never in my life had I been this angry.

I fell to the ground and curled up into a ball, crying loudly while clutching my right hand with my left. I had my eyes shut and I couldn't care less what Mr Jones was doing. I couldn't give a fuck if he got hit by a train!!

Okay, maybe I would but whatever.

"Sarah, fuck! I need to take you to the nurse, get up!"

Instead of replying, I ignored him completely and then I felt his arms scoop me up and he held me bridal style.

"Put me down!" I yelled through my sobs but he ignored me and started walking. "Put me fucking down now you dick head!!" 

All he did was chuckle.

He fucking chuckled.

"Go fuck yourself!!" I yelled.

"Why, when I can fuck you?" he whispered seductively in my ear, sending chills down my spine.

"D-Don't say that shit," I muffled back, causing him to laugh again. We finally got to the nurses office and he placed me on the bed.

"What happened here, love?" The nurse asked me. She looked like she was in her mid 40's and I was about to reply but Mr Jones cut me off.