F i v e

Jack has been off and on with me for the past few days. Different girls have been coming home and I don't think I could take it anymore.

My phone begins to ring and it's Shawn. I pick it up, and he begins to ramble.

"Hey Tessa! You should totally come to this sick party tonight! Since you ditched me last time, this should make up for it!" He says quickly.

"I-Shawn you know I don't really like parties." I say and he groans.

"C'mon! It's gonna be fun, you can't miss out on this Tessa!" Shawn says and I give up. "Fine fine! I'll come to your stupid party! On one condition!"

"And that is?" He asks.

"You help me pick out a dress at the mall, because I have none." He groans but accepts.

"Oh and by the way, I'm not throwing the party. Jack is throwing the party." He says and with that he hangs up.

I throw my phone across the room in anger. Jack haunts me I swear to god, he just has to be involved with everything I do.

And these stupid sex games aren't getting us anywhere either. The door opens to Jack and same blonde chick I found with him on the first day.

"Listen to me! Find the fucking shirt and get out!" Jack shouts.

The blonde walks around in her uncomfortable heels looking for what seems to be a shirt. I look at Jack and his jaw is clenched.

"Here it is!" She says throwing a box of pizza to the side and picking up what looks like a very small piece of clothing.

"Get out then!" Jack says opening the door for her. She leaves moving her hips, to show off her non-existent ass. Jack slams the door behind her, and I'm pretty sure it hit her.

He groans running his fingers though his hair, and falls down on his bed.

"Rough day?" I ask and he just nods.

"So uh- you going to that party tonight?" I ask confidently, which causes him to laugh.

"Your going?" He asks, almost not believing it.

"Y-yea." I say and he sits up.

"Have fun getting drunk, having sex with a stranger, getting hung over the next morning, because I certainly won't be there to help you." He says with a fake smile.

There is a small knock at the door and I rush over knowing its Shawn so he can get me out of this hell hole. When I open it, he stands there his hands shoved in his pockets.

"Ready?" He asks. I smile with a nod and grab my purse, getting a glance at Jack. His face looked as many things, anger, confusion, and sadness. I close the door behind me and smirk at myself.

Now he knows how I feel.

SHORTEST UPDATE EVER I KNOW BUT ILL UPDATE EITHER TONIGHT OR TOMORROW PLEASE COMMENT VOTE AND FOLLOW! AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS WOWOWOWO