T h r i t y T h r e e

Tessa

He's not breathing, he's not breathing. That's all I heard. I felt as if I couldn't breath either, my mind was confusing me trying to figure out what was going on.

He's not breathing.

"Tessa! Tessa listen to me!" I snap my head and see Nash. I look at the paramedics carry Jack into in the ambulance.

"Oh my god." I mumble. Jacks face was bloody and messy.

I didn't even realize I was crying. Nash takes my hand and grabs me, pulling me into the car. I didn't say a word, my eyes were bloodshot. Nash kept saying he'd be okay but I didn't trust anything he said.

He wasn't breathing? Is he gone?

Jack

People were yelling at each other, injecting me with needles but I couldn't find Tessa. She wasn't here and I felt alone.

I need her, l love her.

Tessa

"He will be fine, surgery went well. You can see him in a few hours." I stare at the lady as she tells me that jack will be okay.

He's gonna be okay.

I let out a huge sigh and sit on the chair. Nash sits down next to me rubbing his temples.

"This is pretty fucked up." Nash says. I look up at the opening doors to see Sammy walk in furious.

"Is he okay?" He says to Nash, the anger clear in his voice. I don't even look at Sammy, I could feel him looking at me, knowing I was extremely upset.

"Tessa? Are you okay?" He asks me and I nod my head yes. I didn't want to tell him I just wanted to see jack, make sure he's okay.

"Who's Tessa?" The same lady from before asks.

Sammy looks at me and I look at the lady,"Me, I'm Tessa. Why?"

"Jack is asking for you, come this way." She leads me to a hallway and we walk down several rooms.

"Here." She says and then leaves. I gulp and open the door to see jack lying there, looking almost dead.

"Tess." He mumbles. I walk over to him and he looks at me. His eyes still shined though the pain was bleeding through. He wasn't okay, without me he wasn't.

"hey." I whisper and he weakly smiles at me. He grabs onto my hands and the next few words he said, changed my life forever.

"I'm gonna die Tessa."