T h i r t y T w o

Tessa

"I-I'm gonna go." I say and walk out the bathroom. Part of me wanted to cry and scream but the other part of me didn't even care.

Sammy runs up to me and kisses my cheek. He takes my hand into his and I look back at the bathroom.

Jack walks out with Cassie as he was his arm around her, smiling. He looks over at me and his smile fades. I turn around and walk away with Sammy.

Jack

It's been 6 days since I got back from England. After seeing Tessa I couldn't control my mind. She looked so good, so perfect. She still managed to stay herself.

I can't lie but god damn, I've missed that girl.

Something about her, it's like an addiction. Once I saw her, my mind is already on her. Cassie isn't really my girlfriend, we are just together but aren't anything that special. She's moving to LA in a few days so I had to say goodbye anyways.

I had to stop by the dorms to pick some things up. When I walked in, Tessa still had things there. I picked up one of her shirts and smelled it, fuck I miss her.

I might as well leave the shirt at her dads. On my way, Cassie called me telling me that she was packing her stuff and how excited she was for LA.

"So you're really going?" I ask.

"Yeah, plus I know you love that Tessa girl Jack." She says and I widen my eyes.

"I don't love her." I say plainly through my lying mouth.

"Mmhmm, alright. I leave tomorrow so tell me when you're coming home." She says.

"Alright cass, see you later." I say.

I arrive at Tessa's place and knock on the door. It opened and I looked inside, no one was home? Stepping inside, I hear a sweet voice.

"Hello?" She says and I look up at the stairs.

"Jack?" Tessa says and I look at her and half smile.

She walks down the huge stairs, "Why are you here?"

"I-I well I stopped by the dorms and saw this shirt of yours." I say and she walks up to me.

"Oh, well thanks." She mumbles.

"T-Tess?" I say gulping.

"Jack please go, don't say anything please. I can't take it. You left me." She says.

"Forgive me." I mumble and she nods her head no.

"You have to! You can't do this to me!" I say.

And the she hit me with it

"I don't love you anymore." She says and my whole world fell apart.

"B-but? N-no." I say as my voice cracks.

"Who's Cassie?" She asks.

"She's not my girlfriend! She's leaving to LA, I admit we had a thing but it's over!" I say as my eyes water.

"Even if I did love you, I'm with Sammy." She says and anger boils inside of me.

"You promised me!" I yell.

"W-what?" She says in confusion.

"Y-you lair! You said you'd never go to Sammy or Nash!" I say, tears slipping down my cheeks.

"W-why are you crying?" She says.

"Because I love you! Can't you see that?" I scream. She backs away and I sit down on the couch.

"J-Jack please go." She says.

"What the fuck! How? How could you get over me so quick?" I say and she shakes her head.

"Months of you not being here. I was a complete mess, I cried every night hoping you'd come back. Hoping you'd be at my doorstep. Now you decide to come back? 3 fucking months later?" She says.

"I-I I'm sorry! I love you and I know you love me Tessa." I said. She begins to laugh and look at the ground.

"I could never love you again." My heart feels like it's been hit over and over again.

"H-how could you say that?" I ask.

"I-I just get out." I say and I full on bawl in front of her.

My breathing is heavy and I couldn't understand why all this was happening to me. I just needed her and now it's too late.

I rush out the door and get in the car. Not giving a care in the world I back out hardly and push forward.

"Jack watch out!" I hear Tessa scream.

And everything went black.