E l e v e n

Jack's POV||

"Fuck you gilinsky! It's either next week or your a dead man." He yells and I flick him off.

"I'll get the god damn money when I can!" I say and walk out slamming the door behind me.

I walk through the cold and empty streets, begging that Tessa might be back at the dorms. As I'm walking I hear footsteps behind me, they've been seeming to be following me for a good 20 minutes.

I keep walking and cut through a shortcut to see if the person is following me. They are, I get annoyed and turn around.

"Could you fucking stop following me?" I shout and he smirks.

I look at him confused and all the sudden I'm trapped, he's got guys all around me.

"Dude look, what do you want. I'm just trying to get home man." I say and look behind me trying to find a way out.

"Your a dead man gilinsky." He says and chuckles.

Next thing I know I'm being beaten to the ground, not being able to fight back.

Tessa's pov||

It's two-thirty in the morning. I haven't been able to sleep for some unknown reason. Jack still isn't home yet and I'm starting to get worried. I mean he's Jack, he's gonna be fine right?

I open the dorm door and sit down in the hallway, maybe time will pass by quicker if I just wait out here.

I hear footsteps, but very slow ones. Walking to the hallway steps I see Jack. He stands there with bruises and a black eye. As soon as he sees me he falls down on the final step.

"Jack!" I say and rush over to him, I sit down on the step and help his head up.

"What the actual fuck happened to you?" I ask and he half smiles.

"Sometimes I can't always protect myself." He says and I sigh helping him up. I walk with him slowly.

"Tess, my legs work." He says.

"Oh." I say back and he engulfs me in his arms. I sigh into his chest.

"How did it go with Nash?" He asks and I look up at him.

"It was okay, I guess." He stares at me confused and I look at his bruised up face and arms.

"Come on, I wanna get you cleaned up." I say and lock my fingers with his.

We go inside the dorms and I take him into the bathroom. I take out everything I needed, antibiotics cream, bandages, a wet towel to clear up the blood.

"So-uh, how did bad boy gilinsky get beat up?" I ask and he laughs lightly.

"I do some stupid shit, I always do. And then I get my payback for doing the shit I do." He says and start cleaning up the blood from his cheeks and arms.

He fussed about the pain but I told him to suck it up. I finished wrapping up his arm and put away all the things away.

"Oh, your pretty face isn't as pretty anymore with that black eye." I say and giggle.

"Awh man, you wouldn't even kiss me?" He asks pouting.

"Nope." I said and smile.

"What if you accidentally kissed me?" He asked and I roll my eyes. His hand starts rubbing my left thigh up and down, I loved it when he would do a little gesture like this.

"You might wanna take this off." He says looking at my now wrinkled up dress.

"Can I wear your shirt?" I ask and he smirks, pulling it off. I take off my dress, right in front of him.

"Why are you looking at my face and not my body?" I ask and he turns his head.

"Not everything is about sex, Tessa." He plainly states and I pull on his shirt.

"It isn't?" I ask and he nods his head no. He hops off the counter and leaves the bathroom. I follow and he stares at me as I throw my things in the laundry basket.

"Goodnight." He says and lays down on his bed.

"Jack?"

"Hmm? Yes baby girl?" He responds and I sit down on his bed.

"Mind scooting over a little?" I ask and he does as I ask. His head is in his pillow and I rest my leg on his.

"Goodnight." I say and turn off the light.

"Tess?" He whispers quietly. I look over at him and see his eye peeping through his arms.

"Yea?" I respond and rub my hand up and down his back.

"He didn't kiss you, right?" He asks and lean over and kiss his jawline.

"No, he didn't. I wouldn't let him either, why would I?" I say and smile.

He just puts his head back in his pillow and wrap my arm over his back. I rest my head in between his arm and head and slowly closing my eyes.

Next morning|

I groan turning off my alarm, Jack is still dead asleep. It's only 8 in the morning, I have to be at class by 9:30. Getting up I rub my eyes and head towards the bathroom.

I change into a hoodie and leggings, not giving a damn about what I looked like. Walking out the bathroom I see that Jack is up, groaning.

"Morning." He says quietly.

"Morning, wanna get break-feast? Class doesn't start for another hour and 20 minutes." I say and he nods getting up.

He walks over to me gently grabbing my waist and pulling me into his chest.

"You looked warm and I was cold." He says and I giggle.

AYEEE I love this new wattpad update its sooo much better now! But hope you guys like the update I won't be updating for a few days cause I have friends coming over so yeah! Byeee :) ❤️