eight

my hand instantly goes to the back of jack's neck to deepen the kiss. i lied. this feels so right. he runs his hand up and down my back before putting them under my thighs to guide my legs to cling around his waist.

i caress his face as we continue to kiss and i pull away to catch my breath. his skin feels super warm. i notice that he's walking away from the court and goes inside of his home. i hope his maid doesn't see this because that would be very uncomfortable.

i lace both of my arms around his neck and he doesn't break eye contact with me at all as he takes me up the flight of stairs. are we really going to have sex... when we reach the top, i connect my mouth with his and he willingly kisses me back.

the force he uses makes my knees weak. he lays me flat down on a bed and lets go of me to open the door. i prop myself up on my elbows and look around the room. i don't have much time because jack hovers above me.

"let's rid of your clothing." he whispers, sending chills down my spine.

i gulp and nod my head. i can't speak right now. i don't want to blurt out something that'll embarrass me. i sit up fully, he quickly kisses my jaw and then pulls off my shirt and sports bra and then my pants and underwear.

i reach for the button of his jeans. he backs away. a freight ended feeling washes over me. he's dragged me all the way up here and he doesn't want to have sex?

"no, this isn't about me." jack says, making me grow confused. "i want you." he growls. "i don't want to be inside you, yet. maybe another time."

being even more confused, i just lay back as he kisses me softly on the lips. his lips trail down my jaw and neck, kissing and sucking as he goes. my back arches as jack presses kisses on my stomach, going lower and lower towards my core.

his large hands go on each of my thighs, spreading them apart. my eyes widen and i slightly gasp as the cool breeze when he blows right on my heat. i bite my lip and close my eyes, waiting for something to happen.

i feel him flatten his tongue out on me and an inhuman sound escapes my lips right away. his tongue makes little flicks on my clit and i open my eyes to look at him. he's already staring up at me.

"say my name." he mutters.

"jack." i call out, slightly squirming from the feeling of his tongue.

the last time i ever did something sexual with a boy was two years ago with a boy named nate maloley. i'm no longer friends with him, but johnson is which makes me annoyed. so, because it's been so long, i feel like i'm not going to last a while.

i feel a singular finger enter me and i take in a sharp breath, holding his wrist. he slowly pumps it in and out of me and then places his tongue back where it was. my back arches once more.

"tell me when you're close." jack speaks, sending vibrations through me.

i'm definitely close and i can't believe this is actually happening right now. oral with my boss.

jack's pov

after a few more minutes of torturing her, she clenches around my finger and i know she's about to come, which makes me flick my tongue after against her. you have no idea how badly i want to be inside her, but that would make me seem desperate.

i'm not like that. i'm supposed to be confident in getting any female i want, not begging on my literal knees for her. i just want to have sex with her once, and i want that one time to be amazing because i won't be sleeping with her ever again.

i feel something slimy on my fingers and i pull my face away. that was the quickest i've ever made a girl come. i made one of my staff members ride out an orgasm. jesus christ, this isn't the first time.

kehlani pants for air and i come up to lay beside her, shining brightly feeling all triumphant and cocky. when do i not feel like that? i'm you and successful. kehlani sends me a weak smile.

"that was nice." she comments which makes me grin; wait until i actually get inside of you. "i'm tired now."

"you can't sleep. you have to eat something." i say.

"i'm not hungry, thank you." she mutters and i roll my eyes.

"you're never hungry, huh?"

she looks at me with a worn out expression. she can't fall asleep in here. my maid, cynthia, will ask who the hell she is and i'm not up for questioning. however, if he does interrogate me, i can fire her on the spot.

"you can't fall asleep here." i say.

kehlani quickly sits up, pulling the sheets to cover up her body. she shoots me a puzzled look. whoa, dramatic.

"okay, i'll get dressed." she nervously nods.

why is she nervous now? i just had my head in between her legs and she was moaning. if it's anything at all, she should be embarrassed and flushed.

"no, i don't want you to leave." i halt her.

she raises an eyebrow at me and snaps, "make up your mind." (what do you mean)

her sudden snarl makes me smile a little. she's very attractive and her attitude makes me want her even more, but i can't. it's not be to be all lovey dovey. my fathers company comes before women.

but i like kehlani. i like how she doesn't treat me like king of the world, even though she works for me. she gets mad all of the time and it's humorous.

"i want you to stay, but don't fall asleep." i take a seat beside her on the bed. "get dressed and we'll have dinner." i tell her.

"fancy dinner?" she mocks. "are you gonna say something else rude this time?"

ouch.

"only if you ask a dumb question, kayla." my lips curl into a smile and she bites the top of her lip.

"we're back to that?" she lamely asks. "why can't you stick to my real name?"

"kayla is easier to say." i lie.

"so is kehlani." she narrows her eyes at me.

i want to keep her close to me and not completely cut her off. if i do, how else would i get her to have sex with me?

{vote, comment, share}

ooo bad intentions n jack is kind of an ass and is cocky in this story if you couldn't tell