Chapter three

GIDGET'S STORY

After Math class both Gidget, Zim,and Dib they went to reading class(or whatever you called) anyways when they went in the tan into Scrooge,Gaz,and Tak.

Dib sat next to Gaz and Zim and Tak was seated next to Tak
(Ps Tak and Gaz their dating)
Scrooge say next to Tak and Gidget Sat next to Scrooge they were all in the second row.

The teacher was named Ms.Devin who was just as mean and unfair as any other teacher they had for some reason she was always in a bad mood.

"Alright everyone SIT DOWN"She said then shouted that last part.

Everyone scrambled to their seats some stayed quite some whisper to themselves.

"Alright I talk to the principal he said we can have our story reading this year"She ground,She hated that school holidays it was only made because the school was failing reading and writing and the principal thought That'd it be an interesting way to get kids interested and do better.

Everyone cheered and pull out random pappers out of there deskes and got out waterballoons.
(Yes waterballoons)

Dib then raised his hand,"um... Ms.Devin I heard that people use to clap their hands when they heard a good story,How did you and the other teacher's decide on water balloons"Dib asked.

"You don't want to know"She simply answered.

"Who's would like to frist"She asked not looking up from her phone.

A group of kids raised their hands,They told horrible story's and throw water balloons at their friends,luckily none of them hit Zim,Scrooge,or Tak.

Zim will had his suspicion about Gidget,He notice when she was writing she was staring to Tak not lovingly or evilly but normal staring while writing in her pink notebook.

Ms.Devin noticed how almost everyone was cover head to toe in water.

"Anyone else?"She asked sarcastically.

"I do"Gidget said waving to get the teacher attention.

"Whatever let's hear your mind-numbing story"she said unimpressed.

Gidget smiled and grabbed her papper and walked to the front desk.

" alright My Story begins a long time ago it starts with a little girl who is so young that the whole world is seem so innocent"Gidget started making sure she had everyone's attention.

" she was different looking than everyone else but she didn't care he thought that she was so special and almost all of her Guardians have that too"Gidget continue.

" Guardians"One student asked very interested and Gidget Story.

" yes Guardians, the girl with special but you needed special attention she has something that most of them didn't have but you didn't let that get in the way she knew what she wanted to be and you know what you want to do and she was extremely happy until one day"Gidget said emotionless.

" her first Guardian was the ruler of the Kingdom but he needed to go you need to take care of some business who the girl was watched by the chef he took good care of her and love her like he was his own child but when the leader came back he was forced to leave him"Gidget said in a sad tone.

She had everyone's attention they were staring at her wating for her to finish.

" 1 leader loved her but the other two just saw her as a fighting machine that they can use but luckily the girl had a mind of her own you didn't listen to them nothing but nonsense the girl was had amazing creativity so she made stuff out nothing.

Everyone was in love her story they couldn't stop listening and they couldn't turn away the story grabbed them and wouldn't let go.

" one day the girl had the chance to leave to start her own life to be free but it didn't come free the girl have a study night and day, she had  to passed every test lost so much sleep did everything she could she was determined no one was going to stop her she had one last thing to do then you could leave it was supposed to be very easy anyone could have passed it especially her"Gidget explained smiling.

Everyone was waiting to hear the joyful ending with a girl gets her dog and she lives happily ever after.

" unfortunately something awful happened"Gidget said sadly looking at the floor.

Everyone gasped they didn't expect that to happen next.

" the girl last job Was to watch a spacecraft it should have been easy if you can so simple anyone could have done it"Gidget continue then slowly walked up to Tak's desk.

" someone broke it when the girl wasn't looking she's still the spacecraft without any thought of her, the poor innocent girl with blamed and was thrown into the the worst prison of punishments that anyone could ever imagine"Gidget continued and stopped right after Taks desk.

" she missed her last test she was forced back to working as a servant for the unappreciative leaders but the girl made a vow that day to find the girl who ruined her life and make her feel the pain that she felt over the few years of her miserable life"Gidget growl to Tak.

" fortunately little girl found another way offer planet he didn't enjoy the way but it was our last hope but you still vow to do good for everyone and she sill planes to"Gidget said glareing at Tak making her feel uncomfortable.

"By  getting rid of anyone who tries to hurt anyone piece by piece getting rid of them every day destroying their soul crushing them like they did to her"Gidget   finished then grab a water balloon from a bucket.

" the end here's your water balloon full with ice"Gidget shouted then put a way balloon down Tak's shirt then punched her in the chest.

The  water went to her stomach down to her legs,Tak felt unbearable pain what are the cats on fire and then he screamed running around the then clouds and then jumped out the window.

"Um... thank you for the nice story you're all dismissed"Ms.Devin said trying to let Gidget story suck in her head.

Zim noticed Gidget went to Tak who was sill in pain,and saw her grabbed somthing out of her pac then looked around to a if anyone saw her then went to the cafeteria.

With everyone else,After putting the random papper in her pocket.

Zim couldn't believe his eyes now he knew for sure a was Irkin.