Chapter Seven

Talking to the enemy

The next day Zim was excited to go to school because he knows Gidget will be there.

Zim,Dib,Gaz,Tak,and Scrooge waited inside outside of class for school to start.

"YOUR GOING TO DO WHAT?"Dib shout at Zim.

Zim rubbed his eyes, "for the third time Dib-thing Zim will speak to the hideous Gidget girl and her disgusting sister and see what we can find"Zim explained his plan once again to his confused boyfriend.

Dib then rubbed his eye,"I hear your plan but don't you your going slightly overboard with this whole "proving she an alien thing"Dib explained to Zim while putting air-quotes.

"Not at all Dib-Dumb"Zim answered pattig his head.

Gidget and Deb  got out of  their car and walked up to Zim and the others.

"Hi Zim,Hi Dib,Hi Gaz,Hi Scrooge"Gidget greeted happily.

"Hello Tak"Gidget greeted emotionless.

"Hello Gidget female Zim was wondering what the name of your father company"Zim asked with a deviant smile.

"Oh well my father Co-Owns alot of companies,But he owns a drink that called him and my mother are the only owner its called AcidSoda"Gidget answered proudly.

"The original owner died My Mommy and Daddy took it over"Deb cheered creepily.

"Deb for the 100th time he just went missing"Gidget grown annoyed.

"Will I think he was abducted by aliens"Deb said cutely.

"Deb he didn't get abducted by aliens"Gidget said rolling her eyes.

"Wait you believe in aliens?"Dib asked shocked.

"Yes.She saw ET once now she completely paranormal"Gidget answered annoyed.

"I want to kiss a marshan"Deb said giggling.

Deb then saw Gir and ran to give him a hug,Meme could barely hold back her anger.

Zim then came up with a another brilliant plan.

"Hey why don't you and Deb come over Zims house and her and Gir and have a play date"Zim suggested.

"Ok sounds fun"Gidget smiled,Then walked Deb to her class.

"See Zim I got something"Zim shouted proudly.

"What"Dib asked.

"Her father owns some company called AcidSoda so Zim will find this si called company and see for himself"Zim explained.

"Zim I'm looking it up right now it does exist see"Gaz Show the rather large company.

Zim gave it a confused look,"I never seen that company before"Zim said suspiciously.

"They built it so it wasn't there before but now is there now"Dib said trying to explained it to Zim.

"Zim will figure out her evil plan and stop her"Zim proclaimed.

"She not evil you crazy psychopath"Dib shouted.

"Well see about that"Zim said evilly walking to class.