CHAPTER FIFTEEN

GIDGET PLAN IN PROGRESS

"Alrigth where's your father unit"Gidget asked walking up to their front porch.

"Probably in his lab"Dib answer.

Gaz open the door and they all walked in seeing Membrane on his couch.

"Hello Kids"He greeted walking up up them.

"Hey dad"Both Gaz and Dib greeted.

"What being you and your friends"Membrane asked casually.

" can I borrow some of your Rockets"Gidget bluntly asked.

"What why"Membrane asked obviously confused.

"Because Dad when Gidget came Zim thought she was an alien and we didn't believe him but then we saw her lab full with Sir untis,Sir untis are like little robot people by the way,Then we found out the real reason why she was here was to save the planet but we didn't know that so we accidentally stopped her before she could save the planet,And now we need your missiles to blow up the missiles and if we don't the planet will be destroyed it will be all our fault but you have to help us before we're all doomed"Gaz quickly paraphrased taking vary few breathes.

Membrane looked at Gaz for awhile and said...

"Oh my poor insane daughter"Membrane said sympathetic while shaking his head in disappointment.

"What DAD!"Gaz screeched.

"Hurts doesn't"Dib harshly whisper.

"She right without you're technology you can say goodbye to this planet"Gidget defended.

"So you're telling me the Earth is going to be destroyed buy alien missile?"Membrane clarified.

" that is correct"Scrooge joined.

"Ok prove it show me an alien"Membrane challenge with a smug smile.

Gidget then angrily take off her disguise removing  her curly hair wig and a fake fake contacts.

Membrane stood there shocked.

"Your an alien"Membrane muttered terrified.

"Yes now the missiles"Gidget reminded.

"Your an alien"He repeated.

"Yes,Yes now help me help you"Gidget should some-what annoyed.

"Alright on one condition"Membrane started.

"What"Gidget asked suspiciously.

"Let me dissect you"Membrane asked.

"DAD"Dib shouted.

"Its fine Dib,Ok I I agree to your terms"Gidget agreed nodding her head.

"Are you crazy"Scrooge asked.

" I'll do anything for this planet even give up my own life"Gidget probably stated.

"Ok come with me children"Membrane said and let the kids down to his lab and pressed a big red button and all kinds of rockets came up.

"This is all I have"Membrane said showing Gidget.

"That's all we need"Gidget smiled.

"Wait we as in us"Scrooge clarified.

" you got me and this planet into this mess and you're going to help me get us out of it"Gidget boldly stated.

"Now pick a rocket"Gidget said pointing to the rather lager rockets.

They all got in one and pressed the started it.

Membrane waved goodbye to his children as they took flight.

Everyone in town saw and it ended up on TV.

"Hey Guys look were famous"Scrooge exclaimed point at the big TV with them on screen.

"We can enjoy that we will go back to Earth"Zim said while steering.

" we Gidget I just thought of something, where do we go after we get out of the ship"Dib nervously asked.

"Oh to my base on the moon, it's full of oxygen"Gidget said comforting tone.

" the tallest  let you have base on the moon"Zim whined.

"And Mars"Gidget bragged.

Zim then made a pouty face.

"Ok humans get ready we're about two seconds away from the missiles"Gidget informed.

While the missiles got closer to them and Earth.