Chapter Four

Meeting Deb

As they walked to lunch Zim couldn't help but glare at Gidget she was planning something he just didn't know what yet.

Tak came back with Gaz holding hands.

"Your alive"Zim asked shocked,"Mostly"Tak answered feeling like fire was spread around her body.

"Oh...Hi Tak are you ok?"Gidget asked looking worried.

"Yeah just fine"She lied,"So that story where did you get it from"Tak asked curiously.

"Oh that story have been out family for generations"Gidget answer and sat down next to Zim.

He saw her pull out a pink canister filled with something that looked like water but tiny bubbles were inside.

Gidget looked at her clock and gasped.

"Are you ok?"Dib asked putting ketchup on his hotdog.

"Yes...but must go"Gidget then ran out off plain slight.

Zim then looked at Dib who was taking the first bite out his hotdog.

"She irkin"Zim whispered loud so everyone at their table
(Tak,Gaz,Scrooge and Dib)
could hear.

"Really have any proof?"Dib asked

"Well no"Zim answer,"But I know she is"Zim declared.

Dib rolled his then took another bite,Then accidentally swallowed it with chewing it all the way though.

Dib started to choke, He couldn't breathe and and his face was turning bleu he started to hit his throat to spit it out.

"What is the Dib-thing doing"Zim asked as Dib fell out of his chair.

"OMG HE CHOKING"One girl screeched.

"Someone help him"The same random screamed again.

"I'm coming"Shouted an unfamiliar voice.

Just then Zim saw a small girl with blond hair,bleu eyes,wearing a purple shirt with a black line across the center, and a light purple skirt with a black rim Kinda like Gidget's but hers was purple and it cover her entire body.

She also had roller skates which made her go much faster then if she had regular shoes.

She skated passed the crowed of people and grabbed a plastic plate and hit Dib in the thoart,Sending the random bite right in the trash can.
The young girl then put her arms around Dib's neck as he tried to regulate his breathing.

"Are you ok"The young girl asked innocently.

"Yeah I'm fine"Dib answered claming down.

Everyone was whispering an how a girl who couldn't have been older then 5 just saved someone life,The large crowed of people begin to slowly spread once they heard the bell.

The young girl let go of Dib's neck and smiled.

Gidget walked in and looked pretty mad for some reason.

"I guess you guys have met my little sister Deb"Gidget stated as Deb went behind her.

"Sister"Zim clarified helping Dib up.

"Yep" the small girl happily said grabbing Debs hand and walking down the door to the cafeteria.

"See you guys at gym"Gidget Simply Smiled and walked Deb back to her class.

"What where are you taking her?"Zim asked.

Gidget then smiled and turn to Zim.

"To kindergarten"Gidget answered while Deb nodded.Then Gidget continue walking.

Zim came up with an idea then he turned to Gir.