CHAPTER Nine

Gidget gave Zim and Tak back their sir units.

"So your plan?"Dib remind her.

"Oh right well"She started.

"It all started when I was a little smeet"Gidget continued.

FLASHBACK

"The Tallest needed the ultimate invader one that was completely instructable and capable of anything so they found some random tub with some random Irkin inside and surprise surprise that little smeet was me."Gidget narrated.

The Tallest found the tub she was floating and growing in then they injected random liquid in her water of her tube turning green colored water purple and changing Gidget skin.

" unfortunately when I was first born I didn't reach their so-called expectations I had everything strength, ability, smart and not to bad to look at "Gidget continued.

" but despite all that they couldn't Overlook one teeny tiny detail about myself"Gidget saden.

" I had emotions"Gidget plainly said.

"What"Dib interrupted "What so bad about that?"He asked.

Gidget then walked up to him with her eyes closed.

"Because Dib we are not allowed to feel anything but loyalty to the tallest"She answered then open her eyes at the end of her sentence.

"Anyways"Continue her life story.

The tallest thought there was something wrong with me with my gray skin and me having all my feelings good and bad so they threw me away.

" they abandon you?"Gaz asked.

"No they...threw me... away"Gidget clarified.

The Tallest literally threw her in the trash.

" I was in that dark disgusting trash can for almost 3 months I've never been so scared in my entire life despite only being alive for life 2 hours but still very traumatizing"Gidget explained.