Horrible Week

Note :
•A/N:I found that pic on the internet😅
•Warning:1 strong word ahead
•(E/C) : Eye Color

-NX💙
.

The week has finally over.You weren't exactly enjoying it.Instead,you felt kind of stressed with work and had carried several problems for days now.

You were delighted and so glad that you have finally reached the weekend.
You can calm yourself down for a few days and prepare yourself for another week,but most of all you can finally spend a decent time with your boyfriend.

He was busy solving casses for the last few days and he has promised you'll have him all to yourself when the weekend comes-in which he predicted the cases will finally be solved.

When there was a knock on the door,you quickly jump onto your feet and ran towards the door.Relief washed over you when you saw the familiar blue eyes that quickly met your (E/C) ones.

"Hey babe"his voice came out muffled as he burried his face into the crook of your neck while you hugged him ever so tightly.

"Hey Officer"
He chuckled at your choice of nickname for him and you two pulled away,though he still had an arm around you.

Only then you realized he has a bouquet of yellow flowers in his other hand.

"Thought you need a cheerful color."he offered the bouquet,to which you accepted gladly.You pecked his cheek with a smile,inviting him to come in.

"How are the cases?"you asked as you placed the flowers in your vase.You looked back to find him getting his shoes off and he smiled as he looked at you.

"It was quite difficult.But not impossible to solve."

You smiled gladly at the news and you joined him in the couch.His warmth and presence quickly brought a warm feeling in your chest and only then you realized how much you've missed him.

"So..I've heard about your rough week"he started and you only tightened your hold around him.He realized your foul mood and he started to stroke your hair gently in attempt to give you comfort.

"What happened?"

You started to spill.What has happened,your problems,what made you not so happy throughout the week.

"Come 'ere"he pulled you into his firm chest after you finished your rant,pecking the top of your head lovingly."I'll help you with those shitty paperworks,ignore Mark-if he continues to annoy you,I'll talk to him."you gave him a smirk.

"What?"
"Talk?"
"I'll try not to involve my fists"
You laughed.

"And let's go on a short trip tomorrow,get our minds off our problems for a while."he offered,his blue eyes shone in excitement."Sounds good?"

You gazed at him for a few seconds,smiling gratefully at the fact that you have him in your life.

He has changed you.He got you through the difficult times and you admired his support and patience for you.You have a wonderful relationship with him and for that you're forever grateful.

"(Y/N)?What's with the look?"
You leaned into his chest,resting your head onto it as you listened to his heartbeat.

"Sounds great."you smiled and you felt his arms around you.

You can't imagine a better night than cuddling with your boyfriend while watching a movie together.
Let's just say he successfully fixed your mood.