Is He Talking To Me?

*Destiny's P.O.V*

Once Bri dragged me unto the dance floor, Jump by Rihanna came on. She was grinding all on me and I felt a little uncomfortable. I was fine that she was dancing on me but, it was awkward with everyone one was staring.

"Relax pretend that it's just me, you and D at home." She whispered in my ear.

"Ok."

At that moment I let loose. I felt my hips swaying back and forth and I was having fun. All my worries went away. As soon as the song was over I heard people cheering and hollering. I was about to go find something to drink when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around to see the sexiest guy I've ever met.

"Sup ma." He said showing off his dimples. I couldn't help to admire his perfectly white teeth and fresh dreads. He was too sexy for his own good.

"Hi." I glanced down at the floor trying to avoid eye contact.

"Naw ma, don't look down you too beautiful for all that." He grabbed my chin so that I was looking at him.

"What did you say?"

"I said, you're beautiful. " He repeated. I have never had anybody say that to me before. I was so happy that someone would even say that but, what if he only said that just get in my pants? What if he is trying to use me? I been mistreated by my father so many times that, I don't think anybody could just be nice to unless they wanted something. I ran upstairs to the closest door I could find.

* Drew's P.O.V*

What the fuck just happened? I mean I just gave the girl a compliment. I mean she is sexy or whatever but, she has some problems. I walked back to my boys Rio and Trey.

"So did you get the digits my nigga?" Trey asked.

"Naw man."

"Oh shit! You mean to tell me you didn't get that hoes number?" Asked Rio while chocking on his drink.

"No nigga." He was about say something else until one of my hoes came over.

"Hey daddy." Nikki came over trying to kiss me. She sat in my lap wrapping her arms around my neck.

"What's up ma."

"I wanted to show you something." She whispered in my ear while licking the tip of it.

"Oh word?"

"Yeah." She purred.

"Come show me then." I smacked her ass making it jiggle. Although Nikki was a hoe, shawty is bad. Nikki is was Puerto Rican and Black with a perfect ass and body. She smashed all the homies but, that isn't my problem I'm just trying to get a quick nut and keep it moving. I took Nikki to the restroom and let her do her thing. After five minutes of letting her suck me up, I decided to just crash in my room for the night.

* Destiny's P.O.V*

I ran into a room where it was all black with silver and blue trimming. It was nice and they had a King size bed with the word "Pharaoh", in silver letters going across the wall behind their bed. They had a flat screen tv mounted on the wall and underneath it was a dresser. I noticed that they had a case full of trophies, mostly for basketball. When I walked closer at the case, I heard the door start to creak open.

"What the hell are you doing in my room?" They asked causing me to turn around and bump into the case.

"I'm sorry. I was looking for the bathroom and I came into this room." I lied. I when he stepped into the room I noticed that it was the same guy from earlier.

"It's cool." He said as he was walking closer to me. I guess he noticed that I was crying, so he held my chin up with his thumb and his pointer finger.

"You ok?"

"Yeah." I couldn't figure out why he cared so much.

"Are you sure?" He asked again.

"Yeah." I was going to go look for my friends when he stopped me.

"Wait, where are you going?"

"I need to go look for my friends so, I can go home." I stared at the floor trying to avoid eye contact.

"Stop looking at the floor ma, I already told you, you are way too beautiful for that." He said while lifting up my chin again and looking me in the eyes.

"Plus it's one in the morning, it's way to late be going home."

"Ok."

"You can stay in my room for the night."

"Ok, can I borrow some clothes?" He later came back with one of his T-shirts with Drake on the front of it.

"Here and the bathroom is down the hall?" He said pointing to the direction of the bathroom.

"Thank you." I started walking towards the direction to the bathroom. I was almost out the door until I felt something grab me by my waist.

"No problem beautiful." He kissed me on my cheek then winked at me. I can't believe he just kissed my cheek. He is the first person to ever kiss me! I know lame right?

I walked into the restroom and five minutes later I walked out. When I walked into his room he was in basketball shorts. He had a six pack with tattoos all over his arms and one on his chest. He was just lying in the bed watching ESPN . He patted the seat next to him, signaling me onto the bed.

"Don't be shy, I promise I won't bite. Unless you want me too." he mumbled. I guess he didn't think I heard that part. I was a little hesitant at first but, I decided to get in anyway. I got in the bed and scooted towards the edge. He turned off the tv. He lifted me onto his chest wrapping his arms around my body. I tensed up when he held me.

"Relax beautiful, I promise I won't hurt you." He placed a kiss on my cheek. After a couple of seconds I calmed down.

"Good night." He whispered.

"Good night." That's how I went to sleep, wrapped in a strangers arms and for some reason I trust him. I just hope he doesn't hurt me.