I'm Sorry

* Drew's P.O.V *

I hate that I made her cry. I never wanted to hurt and to see her like that and knowing I'm the one who caused this is killing. I don't know what this girl is doing  to me. She makes want to change and become a better person.

As we sat in the car I heard her crying, I didn't know what to say to her. Once we got to the house I picked up carried her up the stairs into my room. I got to my door and opened it placing her on the bed.

"I'm sorry."I said hovering over her.

"It's ok." She through sobs.

"Let me make it up to you."

I did the only thing I could think of at the moment.

"Do you trust me." I asked. She looked me in the eyes and then nodded her head.

"I need to hear you say it. Do you trust me?"

"... Yes." I pushed her gently so that she was laying on her back. I leaned in and kissed her lips. I then moved down to her neck and I started kissing on it.

"Mmm Drew." I heard her moan as she was pulling my dreads. I started taking off her shirt leaving her in her purple lace bra. I then blew on her neck causing her to shiver underneath me. I kissed all the way down to her breast. I kissed each one and watched as she was biting her bottom lip. I then made my way down her pants and started unbuttoning them.

I slid them off while going back up to her lips and kissing. Once I got her pants off I went down to her black boy shorts. I took my mouth and went down tothe waist band and pulled them off with my teeth. When I got them off I threw them across the room. I then took her legs and spread them further apart. She then start playing in my dreads pushing my head further down. I started my tongue down her thighs causing her to moan.

"Uhh, y-yes!" She said. I slowly started eating her while rubbing my tongue over clit.

"Oh my, ugh!" I slid my tongue further into her  making her moan my name.

"Drew! Don't stop." I slid my tongue even further in her and started twirling it around. I then picked her up and placed her on the wall with her legs around my neck.

"Don't stop!" She begged while holding onto my dreads.

"What's my name?" I asked

"Drew!" She said

" What's my name?" I repeated again while slowly rubbing my tongue against her clit.

"Papi!" She yelled. I continuing what I was doing. After fifteen minutes she squirted in my mouth. I then laid her back down and wrapped my arms around her.

"I'm sorry ma." I said while kissing her cheek. She turned over facing me.

"I forgive you."