Goodbye

* Destiny's P.O.V *

I was sleep when I felt the bed start to cave in. I looked at the alarm clock next to me and it read 5:30 am. What the fuck is he doing coming home at five in the morning? I know I should probably be happy that he is home but, you leave the house at one in the morning and come back home at five I know he was doing some shit.

The smell of alcohol filled the room. The smell reminded me of when I lived with my father and he would come home drunk. I got up out of bed and took a shower. While I was in there I was thinking where could he have gone and did I make a mistake giving him the biggest part of me. My thoughts were interrupted when I felt hands grab me by my waist. He turned me around so I was facing him.

"Babe I'm sorry." He got in the shower fully clothed hugging me. I just stood there and let him hold me.

"Where were you?"

"I just went out for some air." I knew he was hiding something, I decided to ask him again.

"Where were you?" He had a blank expression, basically answering my question.

"At the trap house."

"Who was there with you?" He took a deep breath .

"Stacy."

"Did you sleep with her?"

"No." I could tell he was lying because he wouldn't even look me in the eyes.

"Stop lying to me! Just tell me the truth." I grabbed his face.

"Did you sleep with her?" I asked him one more time. I was praying that he didn't, but deep down I already knew the answer. He squeezed me tighter. Then he kissed my lips, almost as if he was saying goodbye to me.

"Yes, I slept with her." My body just felt numb. Even with the burning hot water piercing my skin, I still couldn't feel anything. I slid down the shower and started crying. I can't believe he would do this to me. How in one day do we go from him proposing to me to him cheating on me. He turned off the water and picked me up.

"I'm sorry baby girl." He said while kissing me all over my face. I got out of his arms and went to our room and grabbed an oversized shirt, some underwear, my Victoria Secrete purple sweat pants and my Galaxy s5 with the charger.

"Where are you going?" I ignored him and ran all the way to the third floor. I could hear foot steps while I was running to one of the guest rooms. I ran to the first one I saw and locked the door.

"Destiny open the door!" He yelled while knocking on it repeatedly.

"Destiny open the fucking door!" He yelled again. I didn't respond. I slid against the door and cried. I could still hear cussing and banging on the door asking him to talk to him. Eventually he stopped, I thought it was over until I heard my phone ring. Elle Varner ' Only Wanna Give It To You' started blasting causing me to jump a little. I looked at the phone even though I knew who it was, because that was the ringtone I gave him. I was about to let go to voice-mail but something told me to answer it.

"What Drew?"

"Open up the door please."

"Destiny please!" I got up slowly and turned the knob on the door causing it to click. I opened the door and saw that his grey eyes were now red and puffy. He walked up to me and I took a step back. He tried to walk towards me again but I took another step backwards.

"I'm so sorry baby, I never meant to hurt you." He said with tears rolling down his eyes.

"Why did you do it?"

"I was angry and high. I just did it to get back at you."

"Was it worth it?" I asked, walking towards him.

"No, if I could take it back I would. Just please forgive me." I was finally was face to face with him. I pecked him on the lips.

"I don't think this is going to work."I said with tears falling from my eyes.

"What are you saying?" I just stared him in his eyes watching them turn pitch black.

"What are you saying?" He yelled this time. I looked down at my ring that I got yesterday thinking about how gorgeous it was.

"I'm done Drew." I took off the ring and kissed the side of his face.

"I love you." I walked out the room and started packing some clothes. When I was done I went downstairs and the cab that I called earlier was there. He took my ring finger and placed the ring back on.

"I don't wan-" he cut me off before I could finish my sentence.

"I want you to keep it. I want you to know how much I really love you and I promise I'm going to get you back." He kissed my cheek.

"Goodbye Destiny."

"Goodbye Drew." I walked out the door and headed towards the cab. Once I got in the cab driver turned around.

"Where do you want to go."

"The Trump Hotel, please." I said putting on my shades.

"Ok pretty gyal." I sat in the backseat of the car and turned on my phone. I turned it on to pandora and doing it wrong by drake came on.

When a good thing goes bad it's not the end of the world

It's just the end of a world, that you had with one girl

And she's the reason it happened, but she's overreacting

And it's all because she don't want things to change

So cry if you need to, but I can't stay to watch you

That's the wrong thing to do

Touch if you need to, but I can't stay to hold you

That's the wrong thing to do

Talk if you need to, but I can't stay to hear you

That's the wrong thing to do

Cause you'll say you love me, and I'll end up lying

And say I love you too

But I need someone different

You know it, oh ho, you know it

Oh ho, you know it, we both know it

I need someone different

You know it, oh ho, you know it

Oh ho, you know it, we both know it

Something's been missing

You know it, oh ho, she knows it

Oh ho, I know it, we all know it

I need someone different

. I couldn't believe he would hurt me this bad. The man that I trusted more than myself. The man I would die for and would be happy to take a bullet for. The man I would do time for no questions asked. Once I got in the building I went up to the front desk.

"How can I help you miss?" The man behind the counter asked.

"Yes,I would like to know the room number for a Darcy Hill."

"She is in room five hundred."

"Thank you!" I took the elevator all the way to the fifth floor. When I got to her room I knocked on the door.

"Who the hell is kno-" she stopped when she realized it was me. She opened the door and we sat on her bed.

"What happened?" I spent the rest of the morning explaining what happened. The last thing I remember is crying in her arms and falling asleep.

What do you think?

Are they going to get back together?

Is this the end of Drew and Destiny?

Was she right for leaving?

Vote and Comment and tell me what you think!