Right Thru Me Pt.2

*Drew's P.O.V*

"Nigga I'm warning you stay the fuck away from her."

"Nah, she's the reason why I'm here anyway."

"What the fuck you mean nigga?" I could feel my temperature rising.

"I'm here to take back what is mine. I think after she has the baby, we just going to drop it off somewhere. What do you think baby?" He stated, touching her hair.

"Get the fuck off me." She slapped his hand away.

"Now baby is that anyway to treat your man?" He grabbed her by her face and threw her against the wall. I pushed him to the ground and we both started wrestling for the gun.

'Bang, Bang, Bang' We both paused realizing that the gun had went off. When I looked up I saw Destiny in the corner with blood coming out of her stomach.

"Go now!" I yelled at her. I swear if anything happens to her or my daughter everybody is going to die.

*Destiny's P.O.V*

I could feel the blood pouring out my body. The only thing I was worried about was my baby and her safety.

"Go now!" I heard Drew yell. I got up trying to wobble out of the entrance. I got out the house, hold my stomach.

"Hold on Simone mama is going to protect you." I suddenly felt a sharp pain through my stomach. The pain was unbearable I started crawling to a neighbors house. When I got there I knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer.

"Please... Help me." The last thing I remember was a bright light shinning through the door.

*Drew's P.O.V*

I picked up the gun from off the ground. I looked at the nigga that I once called my brother.

"Your ass better hope nothing to them." I kicked him in the ribs causing him to cough up blood.

"Fuck you and that bitch." I took the gun and smacked him across the face with it.

"You have anything else to say before you die." He just laughed like he found the shit that came out my mouth amusing.

"You remember that night Stacey told you she was pregnant? The baby was really mine." I empty the gun out into his head. I called one of the rookies to come clean up the mess. As I was waiting on them to show up it had me thinking, I really need to get out the game. I need to stop thinking about me and think about my family. I have to do what's best for them.