7.

author note: no he isn't over exaggerating . The American mafia are kind of the most feared. They always think fo themselves and Luca knows what to do but Odina is reckless. Please always remember that Luca and Odina are in an alliance...a marriage where they both have there own mafias and it's basically unified. But because Odina still isn't don. She doesn't have that power that Luca has. Soon they'd both be able to make deductions for each other's mafias because they're together. For right now...Odina can't look bad, because if she does..so does Luca.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

December 11th.

(present)

Kind of weird how it's almost the end of the year. There was a meeting we had to attend to this morning and I'm just tired of training. I train everyday and I can feel myself getting stronger. I'm not allowed to go on any missions. I'm basically locked up.

Antonio is doing a good job in Puerto Rico while I'm in a foreign continent...a different country.

My dress was black and it hugged my body till the end which become a little flown. It came to my mid thighs and only look shorter because I'm heels now.

I decide to put diamonds around my neck and slick my hair into a low ponytail then straightening it. It's not necessarily damaged...but it court be better?

I walk out my room to see Luca standing outside waiting for me. I give him no emotion just put my hand into his as he guides me down the dark hall into the meeting room. It's too early to be dealing with a these American mobsters. But I heard they have a deal with Luca. And Luca wants to Allie with them. Even though everyone knows These Americans have always been on there own..even in there worst time. They don't ask for help.

It would just be me and Luca. With there leader names James. And two of his other men or advisors I think.

When we walk into the room they're already there.

Luca makes me sit to the right of him and he sits in the middle...

....

"Twenty five percent?" I think Luca wants to laugh in the bald heads man face. That's too much money for weapons...

"We would be on your guys side every time. Imagine having your men and my men positioned in the front during battles or invasions." The James guy speaks and I'm praying Luca doesn't take the deal.

His men for our money?...

Yes it makes us look amazing to have Americans on our side. But we don't them being our enemies and I think Luca is in a stuck position.

"I think we should think more radical." I speak up and I know Luca is going to kill me but I have to save him.

"Radical? You're just another slut or one of his toys." The man speaks and I lose my breathe.

I can feel Luca tense yet plays it off. I can't be making threats when I barely have power.

"We should call this deal off because it doesn't seem fair on our behalf. As soon as I become don I will lend you the prince and amount you need. "

We have money. Lots of it. No one realizes that though.

"I need the money now you see . Sixteen year old bitches don't make deals and stand next to twenty year old men."

"Then he will sign a deal to give you how much you need." I speak for Luca and his eyes are blazing into mine. Wanting me to shut up.

"Will he?" The man looks like a pedal hike and looks proud that I'm letting him get away.

"Yes. I'm engaged to him and he will sign a deed to the amount you guys want. I'm sorry that this meeting didn't get as far as we needed to but I hope there are better acquaintance in the future." I speak clearly standing up.

We can't get on there bad side. But we can't look weak.

Me and Luca stand up and I just give a polite smile to the three men who are eyeing me up and down making my stomach turn in disgust.

As soon as we step into the hall Luca's hand wraps around my wrist and he basically drags me to his office. He doesn't slam it because the men are still there and they can find themselves out. But are probably just discussing.

His hands grip around my waist and pin me against the door.

"What. The. Fuck." His eyes are dark...completely.

"I had—"

"You had to what? Not speak. What the ruck were you thinking."

"You were stuck!" I try not yelling.

"Your my fiancé not my boss. You have no room to speak. What happens when he wants more when you become leader hm? Are you out of your mind. Holy fuck odina every day for the past six months you've made my head spin. I'm speaking to an actual kid and I need you to grow up." His voice is hightened and I've never..ever heard him this pissed.

"Just shut the fuck up. You're mouth is reckless. And it's going to get us both killed. That isn't saving me. That's putting you as a target. So now he knows you can be his bitch. I'm the boss. You talk when I tell you to talk at this point. You make my head spin everyday of the week Odina."

"You're sixteen but you need to start acting like your thirty six." He looks like he just wants to kill me and my voice is gone and his grip his so tight I don't think he notices.

"Your hurting me." I breathe and he untightens his grip almost immediately before stepping back.

He turns around and runs his hand through his Shri.

"Just get out. " he whispers and I don't think twice before leaving the room.

As soon as I hit my room I feel the tears just fall.

I look at my mirror and at my reflection.

I pull the straps down of m my dress and just see large red hand prints on my waist.

He's just like my father.

Then reality just hits.  

He's just going to hurt me the way my own das does. I don't think I'll ever really escape this life.

And he was so cold. I've heard how horrible Luca was but...

I finally experienced that side of him.

And if I'm being honest I'm scared.