9.

author note: this one is short. be patient...there will be drama soon.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗
December 23rd

I kind of miss him yelling at me or telling me advice. He comes back tonight and I don't even know what he's doing in Russia. Maybe speaking to the Russian mafia?

Ive had to do so much while he was gone. Da Vinci does nothing more then supervise.

The holidays are soon and so it a new year. This year was a ride but I'm glad it's coming to an end? I now get married in about a year and a half. And I still don't want it.

𝑳𝒖𝒄𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

The week...was a fucking mess. I only went to settle some late business with the Russian mafia. And they decide to test me when they know they're weak.

It's finally done and I'm glad to be home. As soon as I walk through the door I see Odina in the kitchen shoving her face in ice cream...

Her eyes meet nine and she smiles.

She wants something.

She walks over to me. And I just stare at her. I'm too tired and annoyed to speak to anyone at the moment.

"Can Antonio come or can I go to him. Either one works." She says.

"No." I whisper looking at her.

"What." I think she's taken back.

"No. He's not coming and you're not leaving. To make yourself look like a target? No. You shouldn't even have a right hand man."

"Just because you don't have one doesn't mean that I can't have one."

"You didn't listen to your dad that day where you picked your right hand man. I seen it all over his face."

She was so stupid to make a decision like that.

"I don't need to listen to every man that's sadly in my life."

I feel my blood just boil. Sometimes she just pushes and tests all my limits.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

He steps up to me and places his hand on my hip.

"I don't have anyone as my right hand man because I would not be able to see them fall or take bullets for me. If Da Vinci was my right hand man...which is also my cousin. To a man that's raised me since my father died what would happen? Would Luciano like if I got his son killed for me? Everyone looks at your right hand man to target then to get to you. And I don't need an emotional Odina crying and breaking apart when she's a leader."

"All because her cousin died. That blood will be on your hands. And everyone will see that you're in a dark place to put you down. Which affects me." He speaks annoyed clearly.

"If you don't have a right hand man then who would be next if you die with no heir?" I state.

"You."

"What.:" I laugh.

"Can't pick family or they'd look like they only wanted me to die and take over. So it would be you. Hopefully by the time you bare a kid."

"So my duty then would be to raise your kid while controlling two mafias." I question.

"Yes...and you can't marry again." He whispers.

I know that.

And it's beyond stupid how a man can re marry.

He walks away and I'm left irritated and aggravated.