25.

author note: okay so this the second week in may. This week is mostly meant for her. She's back home. Then the next week she'll be in Italy again celebrating for another week with her engagement with Luca. Then three days after the week will be her inauguration and marriage. So it doesn't confuse any of you guys:)

You will see he's trying to be nicer here because it's really her week. And at the end of the day he's going to be her husband as she's going to be his wife.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

2 months later....

We're back in Puerto Rico for a week and I'm losing my mind.

I think I'm going to die. It's the marriage month and there's so much to do in so little time. I become Don the same day we get married. First would be the inauguration from early in the morning then the marriage ceremonies would be held later on. I'm panicking I think. Everything is coming to fast and I just need it all too slow down.

This week we'd be going back to Puerto Rico. For this bridal ceremony they do for traditions. It's usually a ball and gifts. Congratulations and being crowded with people. Then me and Luca will have another week full of one the week after right when we get back. Then three days later we'd get married which doesn't give us any time to fucking breathe.

.....

"This is so fucking stupid." Luca whispers as I watch him get a haircut.

"Getting a haircut is stupid?" I laugh.

"No. Getting a haircut by a person whose not my barber is stupid." He pushes and I roll my eyes. He's been so moody and now he knows how it feels being in a foreign place.

The guy finally finished cutting his hair and it barely looks changed. Still kind of long and just a light fade. He just mostly got his beard cleanly shaven but I know he does it himself.

"You should let me do your eyebrows." I whisper leading him into my room since were in my mansion. It feels so much nicer being here. So much calmer like I could breathe. Never knew I'd miss it so damn much.

"Fuck no." God he is such a bitch.

He sits on the edge of my bed and I go into my bathroom. He just follows me and stands behind me as I bring out some products. 

"Sit." I state. I point him to sit on the counter sink.

"So you can kill me like that guy?"

I feel my heart sink a little and then I just remember that day.

"I didn't—"

"It's okay." I whisper. It's fine. That's the past and it shouldn't affect you now right?

....

After him yelling at me saying how a face mask doesn't feel safe and how it keeps tingling. He's finally quiet. He's a baby. A 6'3 muscular tattooed twenty two year old baby.

"How do I take this off?" He says as I stand in between his legs.

"You peel it." I smile. He opens his eyes immediately.

"That's why it feels tight against my skin." He groans.

"Calm down it may hurt a little." I admit to him starting to peel it off.

"Fuck..." he groans as I'm almost done. I finally get it off and he opens his eyes that are watering.

"What the fuck is that." He says as I pull out a humidifier.

"Relax. Stop being so up tight and just enjoy it." The only reason why he can't be yelling at me or torturing me is because we aren't in his territory.