64.

author note: .....

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

1 1/2 later....

The door opens and I'm not even fighting it anymore. I think I have slits all over my body and I just feel weak. I don't even think I can count how many times I've been penetrated and I feel disgusting. And dirty.

Jason walks in and just stares at me.

"You really won't speak princess?" He groans standing in front it me.

He places his hand on the side of my face and I look away as he kneels down.

"Look at me." He whispers. I've learned he's twenty seven and a complete dick. He hasn't touched me in any way. And has made his men do all of his work...

"I see why he's fond of you.." he compliments.

"You're gorgeous you know?" What is he trying to get at. He kneels down in front of me and just takes in my features.

"What man lets his own wife be tortured this way?" He whispers as soon as I look at him.

"Luca does nothing more then manipulate and lie. We would've never been on the outs if he kept his promises. But instead he blows up my shipments and kills my men. And he thinks he's proving what point?"

Luca is a fucking idiot.

"That he's better then me? He should know better. He's panicking right now. One of his previous wife's is missing and getting raped and tortured every night till she speaks. I wonder how he will feel when I hand back a used doll."

Hand back? He's not going to kill me he's trying to lure Luca in....

"Davina is doing amazing not speaking. Should see her stomach. Not pretty." He says.

"What did you do to her."

"Nothing too much. She's protecting someone. Would you have any clue who though?" He asks and I shake my head no finally not knowing who she'd protect. Other then me?

"Maybe it would be better if we talked in dinner." He's joking.

"I'll get you...cleaned up." He smirks and I flinch a little as he sits the ropes off my hand.

I look at my wrists and they're burned. I know better then to fight him this weak. Think of a plan. Dinner?

"Will the dinner be private?" I ask.

He just smiles and leaves without answering the question.

.....

"Then tell me your story." He whispers looking at me.

"What are you trying to do?" I whisper staring at him.

He owns his own restaurant and there's no one. Just us. This dress is gladly not to revealing so it doesn't see the bruises on my body and he's sitting across from me at this table. The food is good but I need out. And outside are all his men. He's already warned me not to try anything.

"Win your heart maybe." He smiles. He's charming yes but every man is like that. I know better.

"Yet Luca has done that clearly. But I've studied you and realized you're easy to win over. You're loyal and devouted. Not many women are like that." He compliments.

"Not many men are genuinely good." I say before taking a bite out of this pasta.

I know we're still in Venice. I think he thinks we're in the states or something but I feel the place and it's not foreign.