68.

𝑶𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒗

next day....

He has to be kidding.

I don't know how he even found us. And I think Jason is more shocked then I am. Bed pissed and tired in a chair and so is davina. And I know Luca is going to kill both of them because of me.

He's always wanted davina gone. And now that ive basically been having an affair with another man his blood is probably boiling.

"Let me go Luca." I whisper as his hands are holding me back. His men have literally taken over the entire house and davina is going to start breaking down in any second.

"Kill them." Is all he says and then two men out guns to there head.

"I'll kill them. Luca I'll do it." I push.

He just lets go of me.

"Odina." Davina cries as I grab a gun.

I'm not giving him the satisfaction of killing them both and then rubbing it in my face.

"It's okay princess." I whisper.

I step in front of her and she shakes her head no as her tears pour. I look back at Luca and he knows I can't try anything. He really ambushed the whole place and I'm shocked he found us.

We were underground near water. The only way to leave would go upstairs into a small beach house that no one thinks anyone would live in but really under is a whole mansion.

"Tell them guns down. Luca." I pressure and he's silent.

"If anyone shoots them I'm not coming with you I swear that. Look at me and promise you will not try anything." I state as I'm holding back tears.

I'm going through plans. But every one would end up Jason and Fabian will be killed. There's no way out.

"Close your eyes princess." I whispers kneeling in front of davina.

"No one will hurt you. Stay calm." I whisper and she just nods keeping her eyes tightly shut.

I look at Jason and he just nods.

"I'm sorry." I breathe. I just place my hands on the sides of his face and his eyes glare into mine.

"Office third drawer." He whispers against my neck and my eyebrows furrow. What?...

"I love you. He won't kill you. Just...run." He whispers and I just look at him as my tears fall.

I kiss him deeply knowing I'd only truly be able to save one.

In the way I kiss him for a long time just to get under Luca's skin.

"Thank you...for everything." I mouth before kissing him again.

(Luca : 😐🙄😢)

I put the gun to his chest and keep kissing him to try making the pain a little less?...if it even makes sense.

My hand is shaking and I start hearing guns start letting me know Luca wants to shoot himself. Then I just let go.

I just hear davina gasp a little and I take a step back letting the gun fall as I actually killed him.

"If anyone shoots I will light this house on fire." I state pulling out a lighter.

"Luca." I hear one of his men say. Luca just stares at me with no emotion other then hatred.

I hear shooting...but it's not from inside...it's from outside.

Everyone's attention differs and I take that as my que to cut davina's ropes. Luca puts his gun up but I step in front of her shaking my head no.

The gun is to my chest and his hand is on the trigger.

"Your not killing her. No one is." I press.

"Arent you tired?" I whisper.

"Is murdering everyone that's so little a threat to you not enough Luca? So tell your men not to shoot. Tell them to put there guns down. And I'll go with you. But davina is coming with me and there is going to be no harm towards her." I state.

His eyes just pierce into mine.

What's that smell?

More shooting but it's not inside?

"Odina..." I hear davinas voice and my head is getting lighter. Luca stares at me and his eyes are dialating. Smoke?

Gas.

"Davina." I whisper as she just falls and the room becomes filled with air. I've trained to be able to get immune to this stuff but my lungs are burning.

I just find myself get dizzy and then arms catch me...